Wookie is Found

I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

Heechul POV:

As soon as I forced Sungmin to go to sleep I called Mr. Lee. He was a ambitious man he was also kind. For that I respect him as a buisness partner. . 

"Hello? Mr. Lee?"

"Hello, Heechul-sii. Is there anything i can help you with?"

"Well...let me get straight to the point. My friend was in a plane crash near your island and he's now missing. I was hoping that you can grant my rescue team premission to search the island? Of crouse, if there are any damages it will be on us."

"Why of course you can. If you need anything feel free to use it. I wish you luck in finding your friend."

"Thank you Mr. Lee, have a nice day." Next is the Choi's island. Choi Siown...heir to the biggest pharmacy in Korea and friend of Kim JongWoon's. I was hesitant to dial his number. Should I tell him that I know Ryeowook? Should I tell him that I know of him and JongWoon? 

"Hello? Is this Choi Swion?"

"Yes..and you are?"

"Kim Heechul."

"And how may I assist you?" He seemed slightly puzzled since we work in different fields there was no busniess connection.

"My friend, Kim Ryeowook, was in a plane crash near your private island. I was hoping that you would grant my rescue team premission to search for him? If any damage is done we would pay it full price back." I don't know what to think. If Ryeowook was found my Siwon then how would Ryeowook feel?

"Er....Kim Ryeowook...is your friend?" He must be shocked to hear that. 

"Yes."

"Well..if your looking for him, then I found him already we are currently heading to the hospital on my island. He will be transfered to the Seoul Hosptial after we have stablized his conditions. Would you like to come over?"

"Thank you for your kind offer. But how is Ryeowook's condition?" I hope he's not too injured...I would like to bring him back as soon as I can.

"He's...not in a great condition." Not in a great condition? I guess we'll see when we get there.

"Is it okay if we arrive at your island tomorrow at noon?"

"Yes, no problem."

"Thank you and please don't tell JongWoon." After that I hung up and called the rescue team to cancel the search. After it was canceled I went to wake up Kyuhyun and Sungmin. I forced Kyuhyu to go to sleep a few minutes after Sungmin went to sleep.

 

Sungmin POV:

"Wake up Sungmin!" I heard a voice say...hmm I want to sleep..

"Sungmin wake up we found Ryeowook!" hmm? who's Ryeo- THEY FOUND RYEOWOOK!? All the sleepiness was gone from my system I shot up from my bed. I saw Heechul and Kyuhyun next to me.

"You found Wookie? Where is he? How's his injuries?" 

"Yes we found Wookie and he's on Siwon's private island. And according to Siwon he's in a "not so great" condition. He invited us to go to his island because Wookie has to stay there he's in cirtical condition so he can't be transported to Seoul yet. And we should start packing now because we'll be leaving today night at 9:00 p.m. and it's already 6:55."

"Wait a sec...SWION! ISN'T HE YESUNG'S NEW LOVER!? No...when Wookie wakes up he'll definitly be in despair again! What should we do? You said he's in critical condition so he can't be trasported to the Seoul hospital!" Kyuhyun suddenly spurted. He's right what should we do?

"I don't know Kyuhyun...I don't know all we can do is transfer him as soon as possible." Heechul-hyung replied.

"Heechul-hyung is right, we should start packing now." I said to no one in general. 

it was already 7:48 when we finished packing and started to eat dinner. Heechul-hyung had announced that we had to be out by 8:30 because the drive to his private yacht is pretty long. I can't wait anymore. I have to see Wookie's condition and prevent Swion and Yesung to do him anymore harm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys, sorry for the boring chapter! The next chapter will have more action and interaction between Siwon, Zhoumi, Sungmin, Heechul, and Kyuhyun. Please continue to support my fanfic!