JongWoon

I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

Heechul POV:

"But hyung....he doesn't need to know!"Sungmin said as he turned around and stared at me. I can see his worries but there are some things that we're just not made to do. 

"No, he has to know about it. We don't know when Wookie will wake up and remember everything, and we won't be by his side when that day comes. It's always better to have someone who's there for him. I don't need him to suicide or get lost again."

"What do you mean we're not going to by his side! I'm not going to leave him!" 

"I'm planning on sending Ryeowook and Henry to Taiwan. Seoul is too small and he might just one day cross paths with Yesung again. I don't want him seeing Yesung yet. 

"I'll go with Wook to Taiwan, I don't want to leave him." Sungmin was desperate, but it's just not realistic.

"Sungmin, think rationally are you really going to leave Kyuhyun now when he just started his company? He's at his busiest point right now yet he came here so I'm sure after we go back there's going to be loads of work. Are you really going to leave him like this?"

"I...I...but..?" Sungmin stuttered unable to come to a decision. 

"We all have our own lives Sungmin. We can't protect and be with Wook forever. Someday he'll have to growing up, he'll have to learn to defend for himself.  Or are you willing to leave Kyuhyun for Ryeowook? 

"But...I-..I...no but.." 

"Exactly, you can't. Now go to Kyuhyun he needs  something from you..." 

He mumbled some incoherent thing as he stalked out the door, closing the door behind him with a loud bang. Sigh..kids these days...

"So, let's start with the basics." I said as i turned around and refocused my attention on Henry who is know staring at his fingers blankly. 

"Y-yes?" 

"...Yesung is JongWoon you get that no?" 

"Yes." 

"Okay good. Well, JongWoon used to be Ryeowook's boyfriend and we were all schoolmates but Ryeowook and Yesung both were in the same major so they had more time together. When they first started dating, we all thought that they were a great couple. Yesung was a kind and patient guy who never got mad at Ryeowook even if Ryeowook was being unreasonable. We thought he really suited Wook and Wook loved him with everything he had, he broke off relationships with his family for JongWoon. I thought they were going to be the typical "happily ever after" kind but I guess I was wrong.I'm not saying that JongWoon doesn't love Ryeowook it's just that he's not strong enough, his will power is too weak. JongWoon's family is wealthy, they own a large corporation but recently they had a financial crisis that almost resulted in the company's bankrupt if not for the Hwang company. But you have to know nothing comes without repayment and Mr. Hwang demanded that their heir be married. Of course the heirs are JongWoon and Tiffany. JongWoon knew of this and he choose his family over Ryeowook who chose him over his own family. So he came up with a plan for Siwom to be his boyfriend and totally shatter Ryeowook's heart. And that resulted in Ryeowook's suicide and partly him going to Taiwain."

"Okay...but why couldn't he just do something more gentler than breaking Ryeowook's heart?" 

"Because his logic is "if I'm going have to leave him anyways it's better for him to hate me so at least I will always be etched into his memory." 

"Wow...." Yes, I know how speechless Henry must be. But if you look at it another way it shows how possesive Yesung is, even if he isn't the one that can't be with Ryeowook in the end he wants Ryewook to remember forever even if it's in a negative way. 

"Now that you know the basics about him what are you going to do?" 

"Nothing."

"Good. Well I already have the tickets to Taiwan, the flight is a week later." I said as I handed him the tickets. 

"Somehow...I feel like everything's going too fast..." Henry claimed as he accpeted the tickets.

"Nope your mind is just twirling, it's only been an hour since I came in."

" A hour is pretty long hyung..." 

"That's your OPINION, well I gotta go, see you at the airport." I said as I got ready to get up.

"Wait, your going back to Seol now?" 

"Yea, cause I have to attend a important meeting tonight and since Ryeowook is being discharged tomorrow I most likely won't be returning here."

"Does Wookie know?" 

"Yea, he does but he still doesn't know that he's going to Taiwan with you...that's your job." 

"Well...I was planning on bring him on vacation to Taiwan anyways." 

"Great, and before I forget this is the hotels you guys will be staying at and this is your itineray." He said as he handed me a stack of paper. Wow...he...

"Seriously hyung? I'm Taiwanese I believe I know where we should go..." 

"This is just so I can keep track of you....I placed almost everyplace is supposedly 'fun' so just go with it got it?" 

"Right and this, your phones are lost in the ocean so here. And whatever you do, DO NOT LOSE IT OR ELSE I WILL CARVE A SPOON OUT OF YOUR BONE!" This time heechul hyung haneded me two new iphones.

"That's just a waste hyung...what about the rest of my flesh? And what about Ryeowook?"

"The rest of your flesh goes to heemin and well I have no use of your other bones. And as for Ryeowook, he's my baby so of course all the fault is yours. How can you even think of my baby doing ANYTHING wrong?" How did he manage to say the last statment with such...such...such...rghtenousness!?!?!"

"Okay hyung...." I said speechless as I watched him get up and leave...

 

I hope...it'll be fun with Wookie...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I realize what a terrible author I am leaving you guys hanging like that...I don't even have a excuse...

And I'm sorry if this is a boring chapter but I promise there's more exciting chapters coming and I promise it's not going to be cliche!