Let Me See My Love.

I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

Yesung POV:

Im anxiuosly pacing back and forth waiting for the yacht to come to a complete stop. Fifteen hours before I got a phone call from Zhou Mi that literally killed me. I didn't want to waste another second. I just want to be by my Wookie right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi Tiffany,hi Changmin!" I exclaimed. A few weeks after I met Tiffany we became great friends. We both didn't like each other in a romatic way. I loved Wookie and she loved Changmin. She decided to introduce me to Changmin and we turned out to be great buddies. He's a very cool guy to hang out with. 

"Hi Yesung-oppa!" Tiffany beamed.

"Hey, hyung." Changmin said as he and Tiffany both sat down in front of me. 

"So.....what's up? Why did you suddenly call me out?" I asked

"I want to break off the engagment oppa." Tiffany said

"Don't we both want to? The problem is how." I stated

"That's why we need to create a plan." Changmin said.

"And the pla- Bulobwado daedab obneun nojiman nol gidarinhago, 

"Sorry I have to get this call." I said as I walked outside to pick up my phone.

"Hello? Yesung?" The person on the other line said.

"Zhou Mi? What's up?" I asked.

"It's sbout Ryeowook...you should come and see him. I don't think he's gong to make it." 

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is he's in a coma right now. he broke too many bones to be counted and he's suffering from sever head injury and blood loss right now. So what I'm trying to say is it would be best if you come here and visit Ryeowook-sii because I'm not sure if he is going to survive." Zhou Mi explained.

"...Har har har...that's a very cruel joke Mimi." I'm having hearing problems right? How can 'Ryeowook,' 'coma,' and 'not sure if he's going to survive' go in the same sentence? 

"I'm serious Yesung we're at the hospital on Siwon's island right now. Ryeowook's plane to Taiwan crashed and me and Siwon found them. Hurry up and come I'll let you in at night because Heechul-sii, Sungmin-sii, and Kyuhyun-sii are also here." He said then he hung up. 

As soon as I got of the yacht I saw Zhou Mi waiting there for me. It was night already so Heechul-hyung and Sungmin-hyung should all be asleep or else they'll never let me see Wookie after all that I've done. Zhou Mi led me to the car and we drove there as fast as we can. 

"What happened Zhou Mi why is Wookie in the hosptial?"

"Well, he was on a plane to Taiwan and his plane crashed into another plane bringing both of them crashing into the ocean. They were the only survivors, Ryeowook and Henry." 

"Will...Wookie survive?"

"I don't know Yesung. His condition isn't good."

"But your the number one surgeon in the world Mimi! Please I'm begging you do something! Please!"

"I can't promise anything Yesung, I'll try my best though." he replied.

"Thank you Zhou Mi, thank you." I said as I ran our of the car into the hopsital. 

Zhou Mi was leading me to Wookies bedroom. I thought I would finally get to see Wookie. It was all my fault, why didn't I fight for him? Wokie is my everything I can't let him go! So please wake up Wookie, I promise I'll cancel the engagment even if it costs my families company it's nothing comared to you! So pelase, wake up! 

I was trying to be as careful and noise-less as possible. I didn't want them to wake up and find me. But it seems as if luck wasn't on my side.

"Zhou Mi?" A sleepy Sungmin asked as he came out of the bathroom which we were passing by.

"Y-yes?" Zhou Mi answered.

"Who is that person besides you? Now Sungmin was fully awake.

"Um..." We didn't know what to say.

"...Yesung!" Sungmin realized. "What are you doing here? How dare you come here after what you did to Wookie? He spat.

"I know what I did was wrong Sungmin-hyung! I'm sorry! Please let me see Wookie! I beg you!" 

"Do not call me hyung! Shameless aren't you? The reason Wookie is in a coma is partly caused by you! I do not want to see you near my Wookie ever again! Leave now!" He hissed. With each word he took a step towards me. i can clearly see te anger on his face despite the lack of light in here. 

"Sungmin-sii, please let him see Ryeowook-sii!" Zhou Mi plead

"No! He doesn't deserve him, he deserves to die!" Sungmin growled. 

He's right. I don't deserve Wookie anymore he's beyond my reach now. I gave up on him there's no way I can get him back again. But I really just want to see him. I'll do anything.

"Please...I'm begging you." I dropped to my knees and bowed until my head touched the floor. "I'm begging you, i'll do anything as long as I get to see Wookie please!" I begged. If only I can see Wookie I'll give him anything.

"What if I want you dead?" Sungmin hissed.

"Then I'll die as long as i get to see Wookie one last time." I answered without hesitation. After all, whats the point of living without my Wookie by my side?

"Your life isn't worth anything to me!" He dragged me up by the collor and hled our face dangerously close. "You almost killed Wookie, twice!" 

He lifeted up his fist and I knew what was coming and I knew I deserved it, probably even worse. The impact of the punch sent me crashing into the nearby wall.

"What are you doing Sungmin! Stop! He didn't do anything!" Zhou Mi yelled as he tried to stop Sungmin from hitting me again.

"He didn't do anything?!?! Who are you kidding! It was his fault that Wookie tried to suicide in the first place! he deserves to die!" Sungmin snapped.

"He's right Zhou Mi." I whispered softly. A single tear slid down my face. He's right, I don't deserve Wookie. I slowly picked myself up and stumbled out of the hospital. "Please tell Wookie that I love him and always will." I said before I left. 

The yacht was still waiting there for me. The captin was ready to get off the yacht until I stopped him.

"Take me back..I'll pay you double." I said

"Okay then but you look tired are you sure?" He asked with concern

"I'm fine please I just want to leave." I whispered as I borded the yacht.

I stared at the water for a very long time thinking back to the time where me and Wookie were still lovers. His smile, his hugs, his eyes, his lips, his everything. But now it's gone because I let it slip. 

I stared at the waves watching it rise and fall. The sea was becoming rougher. It was still far from being able to sink this yacht but if it were me then it would be different wouldn't it? if I were to jump in then I would surely drown and sink to the bottom in a matter of seconds. If I were to jump in then everything wuld be solved wouldn't it? Wookie would forget about me and move on, Tiffany could be with Changmin, and I wouldn't have to life my life without Wookie. If I jumped in everything would be solved...right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday's the big day! I'll be taking the lab regents! >.< but before that I decided that I'll update this chapter. Sorry for the wait but I really don't want to have to retake this science course so I have to study really really extra super hard! 

As always, please COMMENT!  I would really like to get our opinions and feedback! It makes me really happy and motivated.