Blood Type O negative

I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

Kyuhyun POV:

It's been about fourteen hours since we boarded the yacht and the island is finally in sight. How I wish I can just grow wings and fly. I couldn't stand the anxiety. Wook is more than a best friend, he is my only family besides Minnie. He was the one that helped me when I felt my world was shourdded by darkness. He can't die like this, he can't just leave us. I need him, we all need him. He's such a sweet kid. he can be childish too even though he's older than me. He would sometimes stomp his feet, cross his arms, and pout like a little kid would if we don't let him buy another giraffe plushie. But seriously...isn't twenty six giraffes in all different color, shape, and sizes enough? Wook is a awesome cook too, I can swear once i was sick and the medicines didn't help much but after I ate his porrdige with mysterious power in it my sickness went away. I went on thinking about various things and impacts that Wook has made in my life. How could he just leave me now? I still didn't get the chance to call you hyung yet. I still didn;t get the chance to apologize for the times I drove you crazy because of my selfish needs. I still didn't get to do so many things with you and Minnie yet. How can you just leave us? Without warning my eyes started to water 

"Kyu, we're here let's go." Minnie said as he placed a hand on my shoulder. "It's okay Kyu, he'll be fine."

"Of coruse he will be Minnie, he has to be..." I whisered. I pulled Minnie into my arms tightly, afraid that he would be gone any minute. 

We followed Heechul off the yacht and on to the island where I saw a tall, lean, and handsome looking guy. 

"Hello,Siwon-sii. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." Heechul said. Is it just me or did he just wound really dangerous right now?

"Y-yes H-hecul-sii, the pleasure is mine." So, he's the guy who made Wook so heartbroken. That bastard  If eyes could kill, he would have been minced meat by now. Minnie must have sense that I wanted to say something because he pulled my arm telling me to be quiet. And he was right, I was going to say something offensive. But I decided against it, this is his island and Wook is in his hospital after all. 

"So would you like to rest a bit before going to the hospital?" Siwon asked. 

"No thank you we would really apperciate it if you brought us to the hospital right now." Heechul replied after glancing at us.

"Sure, then please follow me. The workers will take your luggage." Siwon said before leading us to his car. 

The car ride was silent. We wanted to ask about Wook's condition but decided that it would be better if we asked the doctor himself. 

Soon we arrived at the hospital and found Doctor Mi outside waiting for us. He was a skinny but tall guy with super long legs. As we walked to the ICU where Wook was kept in he explained to us about Wookie's injuries. He suffered so much, I hope the after-effects won't hurt him much.

"And the most important thing, Ryeowook-sii needs blood. A lot of it. His blood type O negative, it's a very rare blood type. I've already contacted many hospitals but the most we could get was 3 bags. It's not enough and it'll take at least a day to get here. Does any of you by any chance is a blood type O negative?" Zhou Mi asked. Blood type O negative. Isn't that my blood type?  

"My mom is blood type O negative Zhou Mi-sii, is it possible that I am blood type O negative too?" I asked as I stepped up. 

"Yes it is! Please follow me to test your blood to make sure.."  He grabbed my hand and led me down the hall into a small room. As much as I hate needles, Wook is more important. I slowly watched the silver needle peirce into my skin. I'm not afraid of anything but I am terrified of a needle. After what seemed a painful decade the needle finally went in. Slowly the blood started filling up the tube and flowed into a container. After the small container was filled up he took out the needle in one quic movement and left. That was quite rude but I guess he was just in a rush since he said Wook lost too much blood. I waited for about an hour until Zhou Mi came rushing back in. His eyebrowse however, were drew togther and he looked very grave. 

"What is my blood type?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter! This is the first time I'm doing Kyuhyun POV so I'm not sure if you guys will like it. Please comment if you like it or not or if you want  Kyuhyun POV, Yesung POV, even a Tiffany POV. 

Thank you for your support!