Reasons

I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

Sungmin POV-Continuation:

As soon as I made sure Wookie was asleep, I silently walked towards the living room and dialed Kyu's number. 

"What?"  he asked in a irritated voice. I could tell that I interrupted his Starcraft time.

"Yesung and Ryeowook broke up."

"Impossible," he hesitated to say. 

"It's true"

"C'mon, it's not even April Fool's. Why are you pranking me now?" 

"Yesung left Ryeowook with this guy named, 'Siwon'."

"Oh...How's Wook?" Kyu finally believed that I wasn't lying.

"He's asleep right now, tired from all the crying. But, he said that he thinks he doesn't have the courage to go on anymore. What should we do Kyu? He's like the living dead right now."

"Yesung...that piece of . I'll inform the others. You should go get some rest." After that, he hung up. 

As I laid down on the couch, I let my mind wonder. Why did Yesung leave Ryeowook? I can't see the logic in it. And who is Choi Siwon? Slowly I slipped into oblivion. 

 

Yesung POV:

As soon as I was a good distance away from my precious Wookie, I let go of Siwon. Siwon wasn't my boyfriend. He was just a good friend of mine that I asked to help pretend to be my boyfriend. The car ride to my house was silent.

"Thank you, Siwon."

"You shouldn't have done that, Yesung. He was so broken when you said that you didn't love him anymore."

"I know Siwon, but I can't abandon my family. Their business depends on this marriage."

"May God bless your soul, Yesung," he said as he left. 

I loved Wookie. He was the most special person in my heart. He deserves to be happy, and I'm not the one who's able to give him the happiness that he deserves. We used to watch a lot of dramas, where the boy had to leave the girl because he either had cancer or his family had arranged a fiancé for him. Wookie used to cry with the girl when the boy left. I would always comfort him and say it's okay, that we'll be perfectly fine, that this won't happen to us, and it only happens in dramas. But, I was wrong. A few days ago, my family told me that I was to get married with the daughter of the Hwang company, Tiffany Hwang.  I told them I was gay and I loved Wookie. But, my parents almost got on their knees. I couldn't go against them. They gave me life and showered me with love. I'm sorry Wookie, saranghae, and goodbye.