Boyfriend

I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

Henry POV:

"Were you my boyfriend before I lost my memory?" That question struck me hard....

Okay right now I have two choices. 

One: I can be tuthful and say no I wasn't.

Two: I can lie and say yes I am your boyfriend and I love you forever then claim him as my own. 

Angel: Don't lie Henry! It's not right!

Devil: Lie Henry you want him don't you?

Angel: Shut up devil! Henry don't listen to him! What if he remembers and find out your lying?

Devil: I highly doubt that would happen...at least not any time soon and Henry can use that time to make Wookie fall for him.

Angel: And if he doesn't? Plus Sungmin might tell Wookie that Henry wasn't his boyfriend!

Devil: Angel you worry wart! Sungmin hates Wookie's ex-boyfriend why would they tell him?

Angel: So? They might now like Henry either! Don't lie Henry! 

Devil: No! Of crouse they want Henry! He was the one who helped Wookie they should be grateful!

Angel: Yea, if you lie and get find out by Heechul let's see what happens.

Devil: I'm not afriad of Heechul!...okay maybe I am...a bit.

My third conciousness: Both of you SHUT UP! >.<

Okay...so..I can't really lie because I don't wanna die in the hands of Kim Heechul yet. But I really love him and I really want him to be mine! I guess I can confess..but he doesn't remember me...so isn't it a bit weird? What if he rejects me? I....feel stupid right now. 

"I'm sorry that was probably a weird question you could have been a stranger..." Ryeowook suddenly said as he brought me back to reality with the word "stranger."

"NO!" I shouted. Wookie stared at me confused and a bit shocked.

"I mean of crouse not! We weren't strangers! I was your best friend until...the crash happened." I explained.  

"Oh...I..don't know what to say except for I'm sorry." Wookie said as he stared down at his hands.

"It's okay...really. At least we're alive." The uncomfortable silece started again. It was awkward but there was nothing I could really do about it. So I decided to leave and get some food for the both of us. 

"I'm sorry Henry but I honestly don't remember anything about you." Wookie said quietly just as I closed the door. I know you don't Wookie because I lied. 

I don't understand how I fell in love so quickly. Is it really love? I don't know but all I know is that I want to be with him every second of the day. 

I found my nurse and asked her to prepare two sets of breakfast for me and Wookie. Then I walked back into my room waiting for the food to come. While i was waititng I thought about this Yesung person. Who is he? I have been hearing his name repeatadly. The night where he came in the hospital...I was saw what happened I just choose to remain silent. Was it really the right thing to do? Was he....Ryeowook's lover? I want to ask but I don't know if it's in my place to ask. My thoughts were cut off by a knock on the door.

"Come in" I stated

"Hi Henry!" Sungmin said and two other heads popped in: Heechul and Kyuhyun.

"So...world war III ended I see..." 

"Aish don't even talk about these kids, they drive me insane sometimes." Heechul sighed, Sungmin and Kyuhyun just stuck out their tounges.

I wonder when will be a good time to ask...

"How's Wookie?" Sungmin asked.

"Oh he's fine, I asked a nurse to help bring us breakfast." I replied

"Good cause you guys must be starving right now." Kyuhyun said.

"Yea and who's fault is that?" I joked. 

As if on cue a nurse walked in with my breakfast. It was oatmeal and it looked good and tasted good.

"Can I ask you guys a question?" I decided to just get it over with.

"Sure ask away." Heechul said

"Who's Yesung?" I stared at them waiting for my answer.

"No one. I don't know who he is." heechul replied staring back at me.

"You lying hyung."

"I'm not Henry, I don't know who Yesung is."

"Then do you know Minnie hyung?" 

"I...don't i'm sorry Henry." He replied, he started fidgeting with his fingers.

"Then do you know Kyu?"

"No, I don't either." He said staring blankely at the bed

"Your all lying. Why can't you tel me? I heard you mention Yesung and this JongWoon person somewhere. And that night I saw you punch Yesung when he wanted to see Wookie Sungmin-hyung. Why can't you tell me?" I asked. 

"I..I'm sor-" Minnie hyung started but got cut off by Heechul-hyung"

"It's not something that we can tell you and it's better if you don't know." 

"Why"

"Because it's in the past. and it's something that all of us are uncomfortable with. And don't ask Ryeowook either because it'll hurt him badly if he remembers got it?"

"Fine..." I sighed. Why cant they tell me? I really want to know about Wookie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so first I must apologize for not updating for so long. The regents was here so I was stuyding really hard for the science regents. And yes I do realize that the regents was over a few days ago too but because of my miserable life I have to take the SSAT. I got the test date on a really short notice...so I have to study study study! Once again, I'm so dam sorry! T.T