Wedding

I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

Yesung POV:

"Come on smile!" said the photographer 

I was having my wedding pictures taken with Tiffany. It seemed so long ago when I thought of marrying Ryeowook and having a million little Yewook's crawling alll over the place. I thought of our family that would have been formed if not for my idiocy and lack of courage. I put on a fake smile. 

"Okay next pose! JongWoon-sii would you please carry Tiffany-sii and stare at each other's eyes." Oh god....this is just torture...

"Um excuse me but I would like to rest for a bit if you don't mind, it's been an hour already. I'm sure you also tired from working so hard for us." Tiffany said

"Well it's true and thank you for being so considerate Tiffany-sii. Everyone take a 30 minute break!" 

"JongWoon oppa, would you accompany me to get a cut of coffee?" Tiffany asked after we changed into our regular clothes. 

"Sure" We walked to the nearby coffee shop and Changmin was there too. 

"Oppa,let's hurry up and plan our wedding! I want to get married as soon as possible!" 

"Wait wait wait WHAT?" I screamed. That caused the whole cafe to look at us. Hehehe I pulled an ugly and awkward smile. 

"Shhh! Stop screaming." Changmin said

"Sorry but why aren't you opposing to this? I thought you guys loved each other!" 

"Chill dude, we love each other so you guys should get married while we elope." 

"Uhhh....excuse me but do you realize that what your saying doesn't make sense at all?" 

"Oppa, this is what's going to happen so our wedding is next week right? So It going to be absolutely hectic so while we're changing I'll sneak out and Changmin will be down the block of my house with his car and I highly doubt anyone can catch up to Changmin so we'll just leave everything behind. I know it might not be fair to you but after we leave then you're free! And I don't think my parents would stop their support since I as their daughter left first. And after that you can go and pursue Ryeowook-sii. But the hard part is what to do AFTER they find out that we eloped." Tiffany explained.

"But what if they caught you guys?" I asked

"I don't think they will....Changmin is a professional racer remember?" 

"Yea but that doens't mean you guys have no chance of getting caught." 

"Well if we do get caught then I'll just have to ruin the wedding I guess" 

"Ruin the wedding?" 

"Well..if we get caught then Tiffany is going t-" 

"You know what? I change my mind I don't want to know, I'm afriad my poor heart wouldn't be able to take it." 

"Okay, well 30 minutes is up let's go." Tiffany reminded. 

"Sigh...it's going to be a long day." 

"Oh uhh I forgot yo tell you but the news that we're going to get married is already on the news." 

"Whatever they always do stuff without asking us." A long as Ryeowook dosen't see it then I'm fine...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys I'm so sorry for updating so late but highschool is killing me. Sigh....anyway this chapter is probably really crappy but I couldn't really pull it together right after i got back. Anyway thank you for being patient with me.