It Hurts

I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

Ryeowook POV:

Was I not good enough for him? I gave him all my love, I gave him everything he ever wanted. In order to be with him, I was disowned by my family. They thought that having a gay son brought shame to the family. My sole existence was for him and no one else. But now, he just left. What is the meaning of life without him? When he left, I felt as if my whole world came crashing down on me. It felt as if someone ripped my heart into a thousand pieces, the pain was unbearable. The words he said before he left kept on replaying over and over again in my mind: Love fades, and mine has. It's time to let go Ryeowook-sii.

I picked up my phone and called Minnie.

"Hello?"

"M-Minnie hyung..." I let a sob escape.

"Wookie?!?! Are you okay? What happened?" I fell silent for a minute.

"Wookie?!?! What's the matter? Where are you?!?!"

"He left, hyung....He left with Siwon."

"I'm going to come over to your house right now! Please don't do anything stupid!"

The call ended.

I began to grieve again. I felt so lost and helpless. I hate feeling so useless and pitiful. 

 

Sungmin POV:

I panicked. Wookie sounded so hurt and the only one who can do that to him is Yesung. That bastard! And who the hell is Siwon? I was so scared that Ryeowook would do something stupid, like committing suicide. He is fragile; mentally and physically. Of all people, Yesung should know better than to treat Wookie that way. I swear, the next time I see that douche, he's going to wish he was never born! 

When I arrived at Wookies apartment, the anxious feeling of him doing something stupid was literally driving me insane! I banged on the door for what seemed like hours until a heartbroken Wookie opened the door. I was scared. I'm not a person that gets scared easily, but when I saw Wookie, I was horrified. No, he wasn't covered in blood. In fact, he was fine physically. But, the way his eyes looked petrified me. The eyes that were once soft, gentle, soulful, and once shined of life was gone. It was now replaced by eyes that were dull, lifeless, and pained. It hit me hard that the bubbly, and happy-go-lucky Ryeowook that I once knew is gone. He's now mentally crippled and wounded. Water started gathering in my eyes, but i refused to let them fall. I can't cry, not in front of Wookie.

"Wookie? It's okay. Please don't cry Wookie," I begged as I hugged him.

"I-It hurts-s hyung....it h-hurts so much I don't know if I have the courage to go on anymore." 

"No, Wookie! You can't do this! You have other people that love you!" I cried as I hugged him tighter. I was afraid that he might slip away the next moment.

Ryeowook just continued sobbing. I was so tempted to find that ing son of a  and punch a hole in the 's face! How dare he do this to Wookie!

 

I brought Wookie to his bedroom and tucked him in. I didn't let go of his hand throughout the whole process. 

"Sleep Wookie, everything will be better tomorrow, we'll all be here for you," I said as I watched him close his eyes even though the tears kept on flowing freely down his cheeks. After about ten minutes, his crying stopped and his breathing became even. It was then that I allowed myself to weep. 

I decided to stay for the night. I couldn't leave him alone like this. I'll have to inform Kyuhyun and the others. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe the part "Love fades, and mine has" I got it from Vampire Academy. It's a great book, I strongly recommend it!

Please comment ^^