Lies

I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

Sungmin POV:

Where is Wookie? It's 2:30 a.am. already. I even told him specifically to be home before 1 a.m.  it's almost two hours already. Heechul wouldn't stay in the club unti this late. He was always the first one to leave when we went. He never stayed later than 1:30 a.m. I dialed Heechul's number.

"What do you want Sungmin? This better be important if your interuppting my beauty sleep" Wait...beauty sleep? So Wookie isn't with him? Wookie LIED to me?

"Wait a sec, is Wookie with you? He said he's going to the club with you today."

"What? No! I never asked him to go to the club with me! When did he leave? Is he back yet?"

"No! He left at around 11.Come to our apartment, we have to find Wookie!"

"I'll be there in 5 minutes." He said and hung up.

I ran to my bedroom that I shared with Kyu. Different possiblities of why he lied to me and why he isn't back yet clustered my head. 

"Kyu, wake up! Wookie isn't back yet, I'm worried." He didn't budge.

"KYUHYUN! GET UP! WOOKIE ISN'T BACK YET, WE HAVE TO GO FIND HIM!" I screamed in his ear.

"Okay okay I'm up stop yelling..." He slowly got up from his bed.

"Hurry, Wookie's missing and it's 2:30 a.m. already."

"What? But isn't he with Heechul?" 

"No...Wookie lied to us Kyu. He lied to us. OUR WOOKIE LIED TO US!" I couldn't understand it, why did he lie to us? Were we not trustworthy to him? Did we restrict him too much? What did we do to mkae him lie to us? 

"Lied? What do you mean Minnie? What do you mean Wook lied? Why would he lie?" Kyu asked, flustered.

"I don't know Kyu...I don't know..." I honestly don't know if I should cry or be angry at Wookie or myself. 

 

Heechul POV"

I was sleeping when I was woken by my ringing cellphone, it was Sungmin calling. He said that Wookie went to the nightclub with me. I never asked him to go with me. And that comes down to one thing. Wookie lied, he lied to us. Quickly, I got out of bed, got dressed, and sped to Wookie's apartment. It's 2:35 a.m. and Wookie still isn't back. Could he still be in the nightclub? Yes, I'm angry, furious but there's more or worry. i can't imagin the things that can happen to Wookie in the allys. I stopped infront of Wookie's apartment building and I saw Kyu and Min run towards the car. I waited until they got in the car until I started driving to Insomia. The ride was silent, there wasn't any need to silence, we all knew what happened. The ride was silent until Kyu broke the silence.

"Why did Wook lie to us?"

"..."

"..."

"Are we not trustworthy?"

"..."

"Ask Wookie after we find him. Don't think too much Minnie, it's not your fault." I can tell Sungmin is especially upset,. Wookie is family to him, yet he lied to him. He must feel terrible.

"It is my fault Heechul-hyung. Did I restricted him too much?"

"No Minnie, it's not your fault. We're here, let's go." I assured him. We went straight to the waiter and asked if he saw a petite boy with auburn hair enter. The waiter said he went with another guy in the direction of the V.I.P rooms. There were many rooms, we knocked on each one and asked if Wookie was there. None of the rooms was his room until we heard a familiar voice in the room at the end of the hallway. The problem was the voice was in the form of a moan. We burst into the room and saw a scence we never wanted or imagined I would see.

My innocent Wookie, was making out with another guy, a random guy.

"Get out!" I glared at that guy

"Why should I and who are you?"

"You don't need to know, just get out before I force you out, which is not going to be very pleasent."

"...Aish..fine I thought I would be able to play with this little here." He said as he left without another glance.

I stared at Ryeowook, who was now sitting up on the couch, looked scared yet confused. Aburptly, Sungmin, who looked outraged went up to Wookie and brought his fist onto Ryeowook's face. The impact was so great that Ryeowook's whole body literally flew off the couch and the corners of Ryeowook's mouth were now stained with blood.. Tears were streaming down Sungmin's cheeks, he was very upset by Ryeowook's actions, we all were. First, it was him lying to us that upset us already but now he was almost... ... himself to other guys...and it hurts us. He's our family and yet we coudln't stop him from doing these things. Honestly, if Sungmin hadn't punhed him, I would have done it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry luvewookie~ but it'll be mostly about how Sungmin feels.