Dead or Alive?

I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

Henry POV:

Somebody! Help! Please! Anyone, please help us!  I don't know where we are right now. I swam away from that pool of blood afraind that it will attract sharks. I didn't know what kept me going  but I just kept swimming for what i assume was hours away from the plane. The plane had unexpectedly crashed into another plane. We didn't have time to use the emergency exit causing lots death. I can't see anyone else near us. I grabbed on to Wookie trying my hardest to keeps his back and head out of the water. He has been serverly injured because he wanted to save me. I can remember clearly when I thought I was going to die because of that piece of metal he came on top of me taking the injury instead of me. He saved me. I can't let him die, he's too important to let go. I can feel his faint pulse I was grateful that he was still alive but at this rate none of us are going to survive. 

"SOMEONE! ANYONE! PLEASE HELP!" I screamed over and over again until my voice became dry and raspy.

Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw a yacht with two  people standing ont he balcony of it. I thrased my hand around in the air but i was careful to not move my body too wildly afraid that I will hurt Wookie in anyway. I saw them stare at me and a person disapperead into the yacht. Were they going to stir away because they didn't want any trouble? I felt scared ahd hopeless, can't they at least save Wookie? Soon the yacht started to come this way. I was grateful to whoever owned this yacht. Slowly they apporached us before coming to a complete stop. 

"Are you okay? Here come on first." A tall and handsome guy said. Behind him a tall and skinny guy hurried and came with a first aid kit and started treating Wookie. Relief washed over me as i knew that Wookie can be saved.  

"Thanks, but can you help him up first?" I mangaed to croak out before I handed him Wookie. 

"Okay." He took Wookie from me and layed him flat on the floor with his back towards the air before reaching out to help me on.

"Thank you." I said before I completely out. 

 

Sungmin POV:

Wookie....died....? Wookie...was in a plane crash? No survivors? My mind was blank. I couldn't register the information properly. Wookie was in a plane crash. Did he survive? But Heehcul said there are no survivors. So...Wookie died? Tears started to drop for the millionth time this week. After all he's been through how can he just die? He should be blessed with the most perfect life with the most perfect boyfriend. After so many hardships he dies!?!?! 

"What happened Minnie?" Kyu asked as he held me tight.

"Wookie..he..."

"What happened to Wook?!?!" Kyu was panicking now, Ryeowook was his best friend.

"He...his...plane..crashed...Heechul-hyung said there were...no survivors..." He stood there shocked. 

"No...it can't be..not after all that crap Yesung put him through..he doesn't deserve it." Kyu broke down crying, hugging me so tightly. That's right...he lost his best friend and I lost my only family. What did we do to deserve this? Why is fate so cruel?

Days past but still no news about survivors according to the media. Heechul's personal rescue team was still searching for any clues for survivors. Heechul-hyung had confessed everything, about him being the heir to the world's biggest fashion company and why he kept it a secret. Everything made sense now, why he seemed so mysterious at times and how he always manages to slove our problems. We weren't mad, how could we when he gave us hope for finding Ryeowook? His rescue team gave us hope that maybe, just maybe that Wookie survived the crash. The more time it took them to come back the more hope it gave me. Why? Because the it would obviously take them longer to travel back if they had found an injured Ryeowook. 

Another day has passed. We still couldn't get used to the fact that Wookie wasn't with us anymore. I would still go to his room and hope to see a happy Wookie greeting me like always. Everyday I would go but come back puffy eyed. It's not even a week yet, but without his presence the yet house now feels so cold and lonely. I had strong hope that Wookie was alive just injured but there was always this small part eating at me, telling me that Wookie was no longer with us anymore. We didn't get a sense of closure, everything just happened so quickly that we didn't get to register everything in our brains. Right now our only concern is to find Wookie. 

Every night when I went to Wookie's apartment I would be reminded to him. When I remembered him and what he's been through, I remember Yesung. I blame Yesung for everything. Why did he have to leave Wookie? If he hadn't left all this bull would not have happened. If Yesung did not leave Wookie then Wookie would not have boarded that plane and left. He would still be here happy and bubbly. It was all Yesung's fault, everything. He indirectly caused the death of Wookie, I will not forgive him for this. 

Another day has passed and it's been a week since the plane crashed. It was noon when I received a phone call from Heechul telling us that the rescue team has returned. Kyu and I rushed there as fast as we can. We had hope but we didn't dare raise it for the fear of having it being crushed.

"Did you find him or any survivors?" Heechul demanded. The man was silent for a moment as if he was scared of saying the results. Everyone shook with fear and anticipation. I dreaded his answer would not be what I needed. I dreaded that I would lose my only family. I hated the fact that he might announce Wookie's death. Most of all, I hated myself for not being there for Wookie, and for not being able to protect him. 

"Well? Did you find him?" The man took a deep breath before answering.

"I'm sorry Young Master...but we didn't find Mr. Kim or any survivors."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I edited this chatper! So please read it again!