I Slept With Him

I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

Henry  POV:

I was awoken by someone forcefully tugging on me ear today. And it wasn't pleasent. 

"HENRY LAU! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY INNOCENT BABY?!" Heechul screamed in my ear while tugging on it painfully with each word. His nails are so sharp!  I think I'm going to go deaf...

"I'm sorry! Ouch! Ouch! Owie! Please let go!!!!!" I begged. It really really hurts. 

"YOU DAM MOLESTER! HOW DARE YOU LAY A FINGER ON MY BABY?!" He hollered. This time he pulled my ear and then twisted it. Ouch.

"Let goooooo! It hurts! Ouch! Why you gotta be so mean? And I didn't molest Wookie!" I screamed

"...Hmmm...? Whats going on? OMG! HEECHUL-HYUNG! STOP DOING THAT TO THE POOR KID!" Yep. We woke Wookie up.

"He molested you! You should be grateful that I'm helping you get rid of this !" Heechul said. Wow. There's such a big difference in the way he looks at me and the way he looks at Wookie. It changes so quickly. He sure is bipolar.....He looks at me like he's gonna murder someone and he looks at Wookie like a lovely mother...sigh....what did I even do???

"I did not molest him! I just slept with him!"

"YOU SLEPT WITH HIM?!?! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE HENRY!" He roared. 

"ALL I DID WAS SLEEP WITH HIM! IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL OR ANYTHING! NOW LET GO OF ME!" That was all it took for the great oh mighty Kim Heechul to snap. 

"IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL?! GRR...HENRY LAU BE READY TO GO TO HELL!" He  bellowed. He started twising my ear, twisting my hair, and he kicked my man hood! 

"OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! STOP! HEECHUL STOP! IT HUUUURRRRRTTTTSSSS!" I screamed.

"HEECHUL-HYUNG! LET GO OF HIM!" Wookie sheriked as he saw what Heechul was doing to me.

"NO! I AM GOING TO PERSONALLY SEND HIM TO HELL! HE SLEPT WITH YOU AND HE SAID IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL!" Heechul screamed.

"HYUNG! HE MEANT REGUALR SLEEPING NOT !" Wookie explained.

"...oh....i didn't know...." Heechul said.

"Then can you PLEASE release my ear now?" I asked. 

"Yea sure...but you should be grateful that the great Kim Heechul personally held your ear." He grinned.

"Yea sure hyung, as if." I mumbled. He just shot me a deadly glare while Wookie was laughing.

"You have such a dirty mind Heechul-hyung...I'm not a pevert you know..." I said to him.

"Excuse me? A dirty mind? I was just protecting my innocent little baby from a -deprive wolf!" 

"Hey! I'm not -deprived and I'm not a wolf!" I defended myself. I didn't want to have with Wookie! Okay....maybe I do....okay I really do....but still....I didn't do it now did I? So that proves that I'm not a pevert.

"I didn't say Henry Lau you were the one who said it youself." Heechul hyung smirked. 

"...There's no one else here except us hyung." 

"Yea well I could be referring to me." 

"...you're....crazy and you have a peverted mind." I told him. But before he can rage the door busted open.

"We're back~!" Sungmin hyung sing-songed while he and Kyuhyun "waltzed" into the room with breakfeast in there hands. 

"What's for breakfast?" Wookie asked.

"Cake, pie, cookies, cupcakes, lollipops, potato chips, and etc." Sungmin-hyung replied gleefully.

"..." After 3 seconds everyone exploded.

"THAT IS NOT BREAKFAST!  GO AND BUY PROPER BREAKFAST NOW!" We said in union. 

"I-I'm s-s-so s-or-rry! I j-just want-ted Wook-kie to h-have some fun..." Sungmin hyung said as he started to tear up a little. 

"Don't make him cry you bastard! Kyuhyung glared at Heechul as he wrapped his arm protectively around Sungmin. 

"Did you just call me a bastard? Watch your mouth you douchebag!" Heechul growled.

"Yea I just called you a bastard. What you gonna do about it?" Kyuhyun snorted as he ran out of the room with Sungmin.

That was the start of World War III.

"...what happened to the strong and matrue Sungmin?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it, he's like this from time to time." Wookie replied.

"Oh. Okay." I said. The awkward atmosphere around us made me shift uncomfortably on  the chair until Wookie asked a question that made me fall out of my seat.

"Were you my boyfriend before I lost my memory?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea sorry for the lame chapter. I really wanted to try writing this but I guess I failed...

Please leave comments anyway. I want to know how you feel and what you want. Also, simply because I love comments ^^