Scarred

I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

Sungmin POV:

I'm glad Wookie has been smiling...but why does it look like it's just him pulling the corners of him mouth up? Why can't I feel any emotions from him? Maybe I'm just overthinking. Tonight at dinner he mistakened Kyu's cooking for Yesungs. He's stil thinking about him, it hurts that I can't do anything to help him. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Still thinking about Wook?"

"Yea..I hope he's okay. What will we do if he vanishes Kyu? He's family to me."

"I know, that's why we're here aren't we?"

"I just hope he can recover soon. Sigh..."

"Well...we can't really help him. He has to battle it himself. But I mean it, if I ever see that bastard again I will kick his sorry ."  Kyu said making a fist in the air. True though, if anyone of us ever sees that and his boyfriend again I'm really going to make him pay for it. Let's just hope that we never cross paths. 

"Minnie-hyung?" Wookie asked as he walked downstaris all dressed in black. I have to admit he looked hot. 

"Yes? Are you going somewhere?"

"Yea, I'm going to the Insomia, Heechul said he wanted to talk to me."

"Umm...okay then just don't linger too long. Be home before 1 got it?

"Okay hyung, I'll be going now."

Strange...ehh..Heechul is weird no one can guess his thoughts. 

 

Ryeowook's POV:

That was the fist time I lied. I lied to Sungmin-hyung, but if I didn't he would never let me go to the club alone. But I just needed a break, a escape. I sped to Insomia yearning to forget and to escape. The club was filled with the alchol and lust. I asked the waiter for margarita, the drink that Yesung loved. I drank glass after glass, but the dizziness that I wanted so desperatly wasn't coming. I felt someone tapping my shoulder. The guy was pretty handsome, he had a chiseled jaw, broad shoulders , and he's about 183 cm tall. He had black eyes and black hair just like Sungie. 

"Hey, your over here youself? Why not join the fun?" The guy asked while sitting in the chair next to me.

"Who are you?" I askied.

"I'm Onew, can I join you? I'd love to get to know you."

"...um....sure." He seems like a pretty nice guy. And I'm alone, so why not?

"I have a V.I.P room reserved would you like to go?"

"Sure, let's go." I followed him as he lead the way. Once we were in the room he ordered margarita, tequila sunrise, and Vodka Collins. We started talkin about random while we drank. I can feel the tispy feeling coming over me but something was off. It didn't feel like the times I was actually drunk, I felt more high and a weird forgien feeling but I chose to shurg it off. I enjoyed company, real company, someone that isn't like my hyungs that is so over-protective of me. 

"So, Wookie, why were you drinking alone?" 

I started laughing, I laughed so hard but slowly tears were dripping down my chin. Why? Because my Sungie left me. 

"Why? SUNGIE LEFT ME! WHY DID HE LEAVE ME? WAS I TOO DEMANDING, TOO NEEDY? BUT I HGAVE HIM EVERYTHING, I GAVE HIM EVERY LAST PIECE OF MY HEART. WHY DID HE LEAVE? WAS IT JUST A LIE FROM THE BEGINNING? WHY?" I slurred while tears made it's way down my face, I couldn't stop myself, it felt so good to finally let it out.

Onew sat besides me and suddenly pulled me into a tight embrace. "It's okay Wookie, he dumped you, but I'm here." He said as he crashed his lips into mine. I didn't care anymore, I started kissing back, responding to the lustful kiss. His hands were everywhere, my back, my hips, my thighs, everywhere.We were both into the kiss. He fell on top of me on the couch never ending the kiss. His hands slowly found his way to my shirt trying to tugg it off. 

"Your so beaut-" His sentence was cut off by a lound bang of the door swingin open.