I Can't Go on Without Him...

I'm Sorry, I Still Love You

Ryeowook's POV-Continuation:

It's been a week since Sungie left me and a week since my world has lost all of it's color. .Everyday was the same, I would just sit on my bed thinking about Sungie. Minnie-hyung would come over and tell me to eat but I wouldn't respond. I would just sit there tears that were mixed with pain escaping from my eyes while my brain went back to the time where we were still a couple. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wookie...I-I..I..I..I l-l, did you eat yet?"

"uhh...yes? Did you call me here just to ask that?"

"NO! I mean....I uh...I have...umm someth-hing very i-mportant to tell you!"

"And...?"

'I..I..I...I..I uh...are you cold?"

"KIM JONGWOON! iF YOUR NOT GONNA GET TO THE POINT THEN I'M LEAVING!"

"Wait! IloveyouKimRyeowook!"

"What?" I wasn't so sure of what I heard, he spoke too fast. 

"Kim Ryeowok, i love you! Are you willing to be my boyfriend?" 

"Yes! I love you too Yesungie!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flash Back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it not possible to go back to the way things were before? What is the point of living then, if I cannot be with my Sungie?

"I'm sorry..." I whispered.

Slowly, I found my way to the drawer where I always kept a little fruit knife there. I remember watching a horror moive with Sungie and the little girl in that movie was muredered gresomely. Ever since that moive I've always kept that little knife in the drawer and Sungie would always laugh at me saying I was too paranoid. He said that he will protect me but where is he when I need him most? Slowly, I placed the blade on my wrist. I thought about our love, the happy moments I shared with Sungie, and our promises that are now shattered. I drew the blade across my wrist slowly and painfully. I liked the pain I wanted the pain to be etched deep into my heart as proof that I once loved. I deepened the cut letting the blood run down my hand and trickling on to the floor, creating a crimson puddle. The blood that kept me alive when I was living through the happiest days of my life was now pouring out of my body, hopefully taking my life away with it. I welcomed the darkness as it englufed me.

Love, I thought, was nothing but a inverted imgae of pain.

 

Sungmin POV:

Was I too harsh? Maybe I shouldn't have said those things. But I am really concerned about Wookie, I've never really gone into an argument with Kyu before so i don't know how it feels like. It's agonizing, the agony is clear in Wookie's eyes. However, I can't let him torture himself this way. I don't want to lose him. We can't lose him, he's our precious makane. I should apologize but how should I apologize to him? He must be furious at me for saying these things.  

I decided to go upstiars and apologize to him now. As I reached his door there was this weird smell, kind of rusty and metallic. Blood. 

"Wookie!" I  shrieked as I opened the door. 

Behind the door was a lifeless Wookie laying in his own pool of blood. I was terror-stricken at the sight of Wookie. I fumbled for my phone and dialed the ambulance with my quivery fingers. No. This can't be happening! I quickly ran to Wookie trying to save however much blood was left inside of him. Tears started streaming down my face and on to Wookie's pale yet beautiful face. Please don't let him leave us, what did he do to deserve this! Everything seemed to be haze when the ambulance came and took Wookie to the hostpital and i was crying all the way. I called Kyu and told him that Wookie  tried to suicide and is now in the hospital. Soon Kyu, Leeteuk-hyung, Kangin-hyung, Heechul-hyung, Donghae, and Eunhyuk all rushed the the hospital. Leeteuk was breaking down in Kangin's arms while Kangin was furious with Yesung swearing that the next time he sees him he's going to snap his neck in two. Donghae and Eunhyuk were both silently crying and comforting each other. Heechul-hyung is just sitting there, his face didn't show any emotions so it's impossible to tell what he's thinking but I don't think it's anything I'll want to know of. 

The doctor came out of the emergancy room, immediatly everyone crowded around him.

"Mr. Kim is okay as of right now, we managed to make his body accept a sufficent amount of blood. He is unconcious right now but you may visit him,"

"Thank you! Thank you doctor for saving him!" Leeteuk cried.

"Your welcome, it's my job anyway." Said the doctor as he walked away.

I am so thankful that Wookie is still alive and with us. Please don't let him do anything stupid anymore. We need him with us. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment and subscribe!