A date to the mall

Child-zoned

 

Lu Han took another sip of his bubble milk tea as he glance at his wrist watch, it was 6.42pm. Se Hun's probably on his way to the mall by now since his class ends at 6 pm today.
 
Se Hun finally reached the mall, still in his school uniform with his bag. He payed, thanked the taxi driver and went out of the taxi to look for Lu Han. He was about to dial Lu Han's number but then spotted him leaning next to the jewelry store.
 
Lu Han was wearing a grey NYC print sweatshirt with black skinny jeans and a simple black snicker, he was also carrying his favourite green rucksack. For Se Hun that was the new definition of y, since Se Hun also has a thing for fashion it's normal for him to take notice of one's fashion sense. He never thought he would call a male y..... but it all changed in a split second after he met Lu Han.
 
"Lu!" Se Hun called out for his lover's name as he wave his hand to get his lover's attention.
 
Lu Han quickly trace the source of the voice and when his eyes met Se Hun's eyes his expression took a drastic change, from a blank expression into a happy one as if he saw a flying pig for the first time ever. 
 
"Se Hunnie!!" he ran like a penguin due to the difficulties since he was carrying a rucksack on his shoulder.
 
Se Hun lets out a small laugh as he witness the cute side of his lover, he's truly lucky to have Lu Han, he thought to himself.
 
"What are you laughing at?" Lu Han titled his head to the right with a questioned look.
 
"Nothing. Just thinking about how lucky I am to have you." Se Hun said as he ruffled Lu Han's hair.
 
"You're so cheesy sometimes" Se Hun noticed how red Lu Han had gotten because of his reply.
 
"Hehe~ Aaah Lu! How could you drink the milk tea without me!" Se Hun pouted after realizing what Lu Han was holding on his right hand.
 
"I got bored waiting for you~ ehehehe~" Lu Han replied playfully as he held the cup of bubble milk tea close to Se Hun's face so he could take a sip of it.
 
Not planning on rejecting the offer, Se Hun quickly took a sip of the bubble milk tea. 
 
"You are sooo buying me one after this" Se Hun smirked as he took hold of Lu Han's hand left hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.
 
 
--------------------------------
 
 
UPDATED!
 
 
 
 
"11231 views"
image
 
excuse me while I spazz like a hyena for a moment.