Apology accepted.

Child-zoned

 

Ding dong~ Ding dong~
 
"Tho thi ith?" Key asked with a mouth full of oreo cookies as he opens the door. But what he saw kind of startled him, it was Kai, panting for air and he looked unpleasant.
 
"Ah Kai-thii, what bwings you heer?"
 
"Where's Taemin?" 
 
Key then pointed to Taemin's room, mouth still munching on those delicious cookies.
 
Without wasting a single time he went straight to Taemin's room, he didn't even took of his shoes.
 
As he reached to Taemin's room he realized it was locked as he turned the door knob and it didn't open.
 
Frustration grew deeper in him, not caring anymore that he was in someone else's apartment he yelled Taemin's name from the top of his lung.
 
"Taemin! Taemin! Open the damn door!" 
 
After some loud shoutings and a few (loud) knocks on the door finally flew open and an irritated Taemin has been revealed.
 
"Are you out of your ing mind?!" Taemin shouted from the top of his lung, obviously pissed of with Kai's attitude.
 
"Then what am I supposed to do? You didn't answer any of my ing calls or messages. This was the only way I could talk to you." Kai answered bluntly.
 
Taemin looked away for a while as he mumbles some harsh words under his breathe. 
 
He then took a glance at the expression-less Kai and took a step closer to him as Taemin gave him one of his death glare.
 
"Get out of here." 
 
"I won't until you forgive me." 
 
"Oh shut up I-- wait. what?" Taemin got a sudden shock at Kai's answer. What does he mean by 'you(Taemin) forgive me(Kai)' ? 
 
Kim Jongin, THE Kim Jongin asking for forgiveness? That, has never happened in his 18 years of life and everyone knew that fact.
 
No words could describe how confused and shocked Taemin is at the moment, he never thought such day would come, such day that Kai would admit his wrong and put aside his pride for once. 
 
Kai didn't took his gaze of Taemin, he wanted Taemin to know that what he is doing, is out of sincere. He wanted Taemin to know that he really regrets the whole argument.
 
He doesn't like it, he never liked it if he ever got into an argument with Taemin. Taemin is more than just a friend, he is more than just a brother, he is someone important in Kai's life, he's a daily routine that Kai would never want to miss even for a day.
 
Normally if they do get into an argument by the end of the day Taemin would call him and apologized eventhough it was Kai's fault. Cause Kai's just being Kai, and Kai doesn't apologize to people. That's his nature, but today, he's beyong normal, he was nervous and scared, he's getting paranoids  that Taemin might not talk to him anymore if he doesn't apologize and all. 
 
This has never happened to him, but these days he has taken a notice that he's getting strangely clingly to Taemin, and he didn't even know why. But for now those things aren't important, the only thing he needs to know right now is Taemin's reply to his apology.
 
"Taemin?" Kai was getting anxious, he needs answer.
 
"T-That's the first time you've ever apologize.... in your whole life." Taemin looked at him with a confused look.
 
"I.. just dont like it when we're not talking." Kai answered, looking away to avoid any eye contact with Taemin while scratching his head.
 
Taemin snorted as a reply and crossed his arms, "I didn't know you love me that much.", Taemin said with a hint of pride in his voice.
 
"Yah, watch that mouth of yours." Kai answered as he put both of his hands on his hips.
 
Taemin just chuckles at Kai's respond.
 
The frown on Kai face slowly change to a warm smile as he saw Taemin's smiling face again.
 
"So... friends?" Kai tilted his head to the left, hoping that his aegyo would work on the older.
 
"Not until you tell me why are you wearing your shoes in here." Taemin pointed at his shoes.
 
"Aahh~ Are you that eager to apologize to me~?"  Taemin adds up to his sentences as he poke Kai's shoulder constantly.
 
"You're too vain sometimes." Kai said with a smile as he shook his head.
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated! ^^
 
I see people unsubscribing me
tumblr_m1wez0uKfh1qbkx40o1_250.gif
 
 
but meh, life must go on.
tumblr_m21vkw08w61rt238oo1_500.gif
 
Stay healthy and cute readers, subscribers and commenters~ /(*0*)/ <3