The 94-lines.

Child-zoned

"GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!" Se Hun pushes Lu Han from the back to get out of the bathroom.

"What wro--" 

"I NEED MY MANLY-TIME." Se Hun replied before slamming the door infront of Lu Han's face.

Lu Han put his right hand on his right cheek and put his left arm below his right hand as a support then said to himself, "That was weird... Oh well~ Bacooooon, can I borrow your clothes again?"

Se Hun was panting for sanity in the bathroom, his right hand was on his chest. 

"The was that?" he whined to himself, nearly sounded like crying. 

"I cant do this every single day of my life....." he whined, while pulling his hair.

"I'm gonna end up in the jail if this keeps up...." then, he looked down at his manhood and his eyes widened a bit and he whined again.

"Oh God it's sticking up it's ing sticking up oh god oh god oh god......." Se Hun went on like that in the bathroom for 30 minutes to be exact. 

When he went out of the bathroom Lu Han was already gone. Well, Exo M had schedules today, they already had their day of which was yesterday.

 

-

"Yo dude, we're watching Gossip Girls, wanna join?" Kai entered Se Hun's room. Se Hun was sitting on his bed, his legs was up to his chest and his arms wrapped around his legs. Se Hun looks to Kai's direction and narrowed his eyes.

"Haha very funny." Se Hun mocked.

Kai just smirked and went to sit next to Se Hun.

"So... let me guess. Hormones?" Kai asked.

Se Hun had nothing to hide, his face changed from the cool-Se Hun to the insecure-Se Hun.

He took Kai by the collar, which suprised Kai. 

"Dude I cant take this anymore it's driving me nuts! You gotta help me-- no! You MUST or I'll die pleaseeeeee--" Se Hun couldn't finished up his word as Kai covers his mouth.

"Sheeesh dude alright already stop it! You're actually scarying me Mr. Oh." Kai said with a weird expression.

"I..I just.... I've been keeping this to myself far too long. I dont think I'll live if I keep it in anymore." Se Hun said with a frown following with a sigh.

"Alright, dont worry I'll help you. J-Just chill out okay? And dont go freaking out like that infront of me ever again it scares the hell outta me." Kai then crossed his arms.

"Thanks..." Se Hun said, then a small smile formed.

"So, what seems to be the problem?" Kai asked.

"Umm....Well.....H-Have you ever...you know... like, fell in love with someone? And, and you cant tell him-- I MEAN HER! HER... about it.... and you had to keep it a secret for years... and you know... at... some point you cant take it anymore--"

"If you mean by 'cant take it anymore' as in you cant hold your ual desire to him, then no. I havent felt like that before, plus I'm a Sone. Im Yoona is my life. So yeah." Kai puts up a clear yet cleaver hypothesis to Se Hun. Leaving the poor dude's mouth slightly opened as a sign he was in a state of shock. 

Kai then pats his friend's shoulder a few times then said, "Mr Oh, you're ing transparent. I know you've liked Lu Han hyung since the first day hyung became a trainee. Too obvious Mr Oh, too obvious." 

Se Hun had a let-me-die expression all over his face, Kai just chuckles at his silly best friend.

"Look, dont worry. I didn't tell anyone." Kai smiled at Se Hun.

Se Hun than looks up at Kai, he was so touched after hearing what his best friend said. No wonder they were best friend. (eventough they fight alot lol)

Se Hun gets up and spread his arms wide, inviting Kai into the bear hug. The Kai gets up and hugs him back.

"Thanks alot man, I owe you big time." Se Hun felt really blessed to have a friend like Kai.

"Aaa no worries, that's what friends are for." Kai replied, then they broke a part. Kai then continued his words by saying, "So, when are you planning to tell Hyung about this?"

"What?" Se Hun widened his eyes a little.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH GOD IM SOOO SLEEPY.