The start of something weird and torturing.

Child-zoned

Se Hun sits down due to exhaustion on the floor. Huffed a few times then ruffles his hair. When he gets caught in something or feel troubled he would go to the practice hall, put on some music and dance his way through the problem. That method could bring his heart to calm down from time to time.

Se Hun was a loner, he liked the silence better. It calms him down. He didn't need any friends to express his worry-some or frustration. He had music, that was enough to express how he is every second of the day.

While he was busy going through something in his mind the door to of the hall practice opened slowly. 

"The ..." Se Hun murmured under his breathe, he hates it when people tries to ruin his time alone with... uh, silence.

Se Hun heared a voice of a male, he wasn't speaking Korean. It was more like Cantonese or maybe Mandarin, he thought to himself.

The door is now fully opened and an unfamiliar male is now slowly making his way into the practice hall. He was wearing a plain white T-shirt, a pair of red sneakers and a pale blue jeans. The male looked so captivated at the sight of the huge practice hall that he didn't realise Se Hun's presence. Se Hun went on his feet to face the male.

The male finally acknowledge Se Hun, he looked a bit startled at first but then quickly change into a wide smile and bowed.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lu Han." he held out his hand.

Se Hun just stares at him rudely. He did it on purpose, it was a way of him showing to other people not to bother him but apparently it didn't working on this Lu Han. 

"Ah what's wrong? Is there something wrong with your hand? Aish don't worry I'm not that type of person! You can definetly shake hands with me!" Lu Han took Se Hun's right hand and hold it tightly and shakes it.

"W-What the--" Se Hun was quite startled by Lu Han's action. Never in his life has anyone ever did that sort of thing to him, nobody dares to. 

"Ara? What's wrong? Is this your first time meeting a Chinese guy? Ahaha don't worry I don't bite." Lu Han smiled.

"The you think you're doing." Se Hun shove Lu Han's hand.

"Wah you really are Korean look at the way you speak so fast and accurate though I don't really know what '' means.. No worries I'll check up in the dictionary later~" Lu Han put up a statement, while smiling.

The is wrong with this dude?, Se Hun thought to himself.

"Lu Han-shii? Where are you-- Ahh I you're here! Oh and I see you're finally met one of you're soon to be group member." Han Cheol-hyung, the manager told Lu Han.

"Ah his one of my soon to be member?" Lu Han asked with a friendly smile on his face.

Se Hun looked away avoiding any eye contact with the other people who has entered the hall practice aswell.

"Lu Han, this is Oh Se Hoon."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my brain has reached its limit for tonight lol. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter~ ^^ comment and subcribe~