To the amusement park!

Child-zoned

"Hey!" Se Hun shouted, trying to get some answer from Lu Han who was still holding his hand tightly. He was basically dragging Se Hun with him to the amusement park.

 
Annoyed by the thought the fact that Lu Han ignored his shouting he shoved his hand away from Lu han. Lu Han steps stop and he turns around to face the now-angry Se Hun.
 
"The is your problem? You know nothing about me. Who do you think you are trying to do things the way you want it to?" Se Hun made his statement clear. He turns around and was about to leave Lu Han but then Lu Han said, "One more step further then I'll tell Jae Yook-songsaenim about your real feelings towards him."
 
Se Hun had the urge to punch the guy right in the face but he was still sane enough to know that would cause more trouble, but he still had to save his pride. I mean, he's Oh Se Hoon, he's been well known for having a tough pride.
 
He took Lu Han by the neck of the shirt and lift him up a little, "the is your problem?" Se Hun said while glaring at Lu Han.
 
"I just want to spend sometime at the amusement park, and technically I don't like going there alone. If you just accompany me for a day I promise you I'll never ask you to go to the amusement park again." Lu Han said with a straight face, he didn't look scared at all despite Se Hun has one hell of a scary face when he's pissed off. 
 
Se Hun took a minute to think it out, then he let goes of Lu Han's shirt and sigh before cursing a few words. He then looks back at Lu Han and said, "Just this once." with an annoyed expression.
 
Lu Han's smile became wider until it reaches his ears, if that's possible. Se Hun just stares at his weirdly. 
 
"Yes! Thank you thank you thank you!" Lu Han jumped in excitement while hold Se Hun's right hand.
 
"Geez stop shouting already! You are so weird." Se Hun rolled his eyes.
 
"Haja! Let's go!" Lu Han pulls Se Hun's right hand as a sign to follow him. Se Hun just sigh. 
 
Soon they arrived at the gate of the amusement park, Lu Han went to buy their tickets.
 
To go inside the amusement park they had to wear a bracelet-ticket, Se Hun had a little shouting session as he refuse to let Lu Han put the bracelet-ticket on his hand cause it was too embarassing but in the end he gave up. There was no use on fighting with a weirdo like Lu Han, he thought to himself.
 
First they went to an Octopus ride, Paratrooper, and lots more spinning-related-rides. Lu Han was really enjoying himself while on the other hand Se Hun was pale white on each of the rides, he got paranoid and scared of spinning things but he had to keep his cool so he didn't object everytime Lu Han wants to ride on spin-related-rides.
 
But Se Hun enjoyed high-in-the-sky-rides like Pirate ship, Fabbri Booster and Drop Tower, while Lu Han on the other hand is afraid of high-places but when he sees Se Hun's smiles and shouted happily instead of cursing on those rides it cured a little of his scared feelings thought from time to time he would rest his head near Se Hun's shoulder. Se Hun would just smirked at the cute sight of scaredy cat Lu Han.
 
They went on the Roller cooster, Hunted House and lots more. They took pictures at a picture booth, ate lots of sweat stuffs and burger. They even bought silly headbands and wore it. Lu Han wore the cat ears while Se Hun wore the rabbit ears(Obviously Lu Han threatned forced him to wear it.)
 
Both of them sat on a bench nearby, exhausted as hell but still had fun. Se Hun had to admit, he never had that much fun for quite a long time. They were both looking up at the night sky.
 
"That was a lot of fun ne? I didn't even realised it's already this dark!", Lu Han smiled while looking at Se Hun.
 
Lu Han was right, Se Hun had so much fun today that he didn't even realised it was already this late at night. 
 
"Yup.. Well, we're down to our last ride. The ferris wheel." Se Hun looks at Lu Han.
 
"A-Ah yeah.. the ferris wheel.." Lu Han answered.
 
"Hmm? What's this? You twitched a little when I said ferris wheel.. Don't tell me you're still afraid of the high-rides. We been on a lot of high-ride but you're still afraid aren't you?" Se Hun smirked.
 
"W-What? N-No I'm not!" Lu Han tried to deny it but he knows Se Hun could look through him.
 
"Then why did you rest your head on my shoulder for 10 times during all the rides?" Se Hun smirked again. He likes to teased Lu Han, it's fun.
 
"Y-Yahh! This is soo not fair!" Lu Han whined, his cheek is now all puffed and red.
 
Se Hun just chuckles and ruffles Lu Han's hair. Lu Han sigh as a sign of defeat. 
 
"Well, we should get going now, the line is getting longer." Se Hun said as he got up from the bench then followed by Lu Han.
 
They waited for their turn and now they are getting into the Ferris Wheel. The doors shuts and when the Ferris Wheel starts to move a little Lu Han startled. Realising that Se Hun tried to comfort Lu Han by saying, "It's okay Ferris Wheel are normal slow and don't worry you won't fall." Then Se Hun looked away trying to avoid eye contact cause it's embarassing, he isn't the type of person who would comfort anyone to be honest.
 
Lu Han who was at first looking out side the window is now looking straight at Se Hun. He was touched by what Se Hun said to him. He knew Se Hun's attention of comforting him and he felt really happy. 
 
Se Hun didn't know that Lu Han was still looking at him so he turns his head to face Lu Han's face but instead their eyes met. Se Hun was once again captivated by those eyes, he didn't know why everytime they made eye contact Se Hun felt his heart just skipped a beat. At that moment, he finally realised. His feelings for Lu Han wasn't hatered, it was never hatered. It was something else. He had the urge to hug Lu Han and kiss him all over his face, his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his forehear, his chin and his lips.... It was weird, he had never felt like this, never in his life. He realised, Lu Han was something to him, no scracth that, Lu Han was someone to him, some one important, someone he needs to protect.
 
Without his own concious his body went closer to Lu Han, his face went closer to Lu Han's face. Lu Han then cupped Se Hun's face with of his hand. Se Hun could feel Lu Han's breathe, his heart was beating like crazy. Lu Han then said,
 
"You are so precious~ Can I like, adopt you?"
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and there it is people, Chapter 3! :DDD Oh god I think it's too long O__O
well for me it is lol normal I don't write stories this long but this is all because I cant keep my happiness alone right Nadie??? 
image
Hope you readers enjoy the new update~
HunHan for life! 
Please comment and subscribe~