Odd

Child-zoned

 

"Se-"

"Ah Lu Han! Sorry Suho Hyung needs me bye!"

This is what's been happening to these two. It's been going on like this for a week now.

Lu Han sigh and stomp his feet in frustration. 

"I didn't know Suho was more important then me..." Lu Han mumbled under his breathe. He didn't why but he was pretty sure Se Hun was avoiding him. 

Everytime he tries to get close to Se Hun and have a moment with his new lover Se Hun would always ends up giving excuses then leaves Lu Han right on the spot.

It was getting annoying and he didn't like it when his lover gives attention to something or someone more then Lu Han. Yes, that's how possesive Lu Han could get.

He never knew he had that in him.

He lazily let himself fell on the couch. There was a moment of silence before he flips his whole body up and down, side to side. He was beyond frustrated.

"We're a new couple... aren't we supposed to be unsepareable at this stage?" Lu Han mumbled to himself. 

Just at that moment Xiu Min came by, "Ah Lu Han! Have you seen Kyungsoo?"

"He's in his room..."

Xiu Min's eye narrowed in suspicion. "What happened? You look like a dead body."

"Mmm..." Lu Han gave Xiu Min a weak reply.

"Look, Kyungsoo and I are going shopping, wanna come?"

"Mmm no thanks..."

"Come ooooooooooon, you need some fresh air. You look like a messed up zombie right now." Xiu Min pulled Lu Han by the hand.

"You forgot to put pretty between it..." Lu Han gave a weak reply.

"You and your weirdness." Xiu Min rolled his eyes.

"You and your food obsession..." Lu Han glared at him.

"Whaaaaaaaaat? It's a healthy obsession!"

-

At the mall, Xiu Min and Kyungsoo was practically jumping up and down the whole time due to the overloaded excitement when the Game Store puts up the new stocks for the month.

Lu Han just stares at them blankly, not giving much of a reaction.

"If only HunHun was here.... we could go shopping together..." Lu Han faked a sob, earning blank stares from the two obssesed gamers.

-

"What about this?" Se Hun asked Sulli.

"Are you crazy?! That's just... ugh are you THAT erted?" Sulli rolls her eyes.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Having couple boxers are perfect for our one week anniversary!" Se Hun giggles his shoulder back and forth in excitement.

"But it's skin-tight! That's just gross man! And I bet Lu Han oppa wouldn't be pleased with such thing." Sulli complained. She looks around the store and spotted the perfect boxer for the newly couple. She dashed off to it, and handed it over to Se Hun.

"Here! These are perfect for you two!" Sulli smiled in satisfaction as she hand it over to Se Hun. It was a pair of normal boxers with an elephant face on the front. 

"You sure about this?" Se Hun wasn't really convinced. 

Sulli patted him on the shoulder and gave him a confident smile. "I'm 100% sure."

-

Lu Han  started asking himself why did he ever followed the two obssesed gamers to the mall, he was beyond bored. 

"Lu Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! Look it's a limited edition The Sims 3 Pet Xbox version!" Xiu Min jiggled his happily while pointing at the cd game he was looking for ages.

Lu Han just rolls his eyes in return, he looked around the place but then something caught his eyes at the store sitting opposite to the Game Store. 

His eyes widened as he finally realized who it was.

"I-It can't be..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soooooooo~ guess what Lu Han's going to do next~ :3

comment and subcribe~ (^U^)/*