Deux amoureux.

Child-zoned

"H-Hyung?" Se Hun was beyond shocked. There was no word for what Lu Han had just done. Lu Han, the one and only Lu Han, cursed for the very first time. Sulli, Chanyeol and Kai was also, in a state of shock. Lu Han had never been angry in his life, and to add up he was angry at his favourite maknae.

Lu Han looked down to his feet and just left the room. Running his heart out.

Se Hun turns his head to look at Kai, then Kai made a sign to tell him to go and get him(Lu Han). Without wasting anymore time Se Hun quickly runs to catch up with Lu Han.

"Love birds...." Sulli sigh, crossing her arms. Kai then elbowed her, Sulli glared at Kai. Kai made a 'don't-say-it-out-loud-people-may-hear-it-you-idiot' sign. Sulli then put her hands on her lips, the gave Kai a goofy smile.

Why did I even tell her about those two... Kai thought to himself.

Meanwhile outside the shooting studio,

"Wa-- wait! Hyung!!" Se Hun cried out for Lu Han.

"NO!"

"Just wait up!"

"I dont want to!"

"Come on!! Let's talk about this!"

"I said I dont wanna!!"

Se Hun was getting pissed off, he was getting tired of shouting and running at the same time. He stretch his right arm a little futher and once he got caught of Lu Han's right hand he pulls him with a little more force  and sways him so that he could talk to Lu Han face-to-face.

Lu Han tries to get out of Se Hun's hold bun unfortunetly Se Hun was too strong for him. He keeps on pulling his hand as he tries to break free but Se Hun wasn't going to let that happen.

"Look-- Lu Han look at me." Se Hun said with a clear voice, yet sounded so possesive and demanding.

"Nnnooo! I dont wanna look at you!" Lu Han shouted, keeping his head down to avoid Se Hun's gaze.

Se Hun had enough of this game, if Lu Han doesn't want to look at him then he just has to use force and make his Hyung look at him.

He released his grip from both of Lu Han's hand and cupped Lu Han's face and pulled it up so they can look at it each other straight into the eyes. Just then Se Hun realize, Lu Han's cheek was wet, his eyes were all puffy and watery. He was crying. The older was sniffing and crying as he looks into Se Hun's eyes.

There was a moment of silence, but then Se Hun broke it and asked him a question softly.

"Why are you crying?" Se Hun asked, it sounded more like a whisper but it was still audible for Lu Han since he could hear it clearly.

"*hic*I.. I dont know..." Lu Han was still crying.

"Come on... you can tell me..." Their faces were inches away. This was the exact same position they were in from 3 years ago, from the incident in the Ferriswheel, from the time where Se Hun realized his feelings toward Lu Han. The only thing that was in reversed position is that right now Se Hun's the one who has cupped Lu Han's face. 

"I'm so sorry....*hic*... I didnt know what came to me*hic*...it felt awful when I got mad at you...*hic*...I..I.. really dont know.. I've..I've never cursed at anyone before..*hic* I..I'm sorr-"

"Shhh... It's okay. I'm not mad. See?" Se Hun said with a wide smile. Se Hun wanted Lu Han to take notice of that smile so that he would feel better.

"Dont try to make me feel better..." Lu Han mumbled.

"I'm not.. It's the truth... Now, wanna tell me why you were so angry back there?" Se Hun asked.

"I... I dont know.. It's just.. when I saw you talk with Sulli it freaked me out and I could feel my blood pressure rising up... I know you're just being friendly cause both of you are friends and all... but.. I couldnt... I couldnt just sit there and smile at you as if I'm okay with it.. I dont know why I'm so angry when you talked with her..." 

Se Hun gave Lu Han a warm smile. He then wipes off Lu Han's tears with his thumb.

And then it came, Lu Han felt something warm and soft placed on his lips. It was only for a few seconds, but he knew what it was. 

"I guess that's what we call jealousy, hmm?" Se Hun then gave Lu Han his most widest, happiest looking face he could ever make in his life as he parted away from Lu Han's lips.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how was it? :3 

Comment and subscribe~