The never ending torture.

Child-zoned

"Se Hoon I hope you could improve more on your dancing, I see some potential in you being the group's main dancer in the future." the middle-aged man in suit tells Se Hun while looking through some documents.

"Yes Jae Yook-sunbaenim." Se Hun replied.

"Oh and I want you to teach this new guy by the name Lu Han how to dance gracefully like you, if there is no further question you may leave now." Se Hun's right eye twitched a bit by his sunbaenim's reply.

Why him? Of all people why does it has to be him? Why didn't Jae Yook-subaenim just ask for Yunho-songsaenim's help? Ugh stupid middle-aged guy... he thought to himself. He's mentally choking his sunbaenim right now since he can't really do it for real.

"Yes I will do so, Sunbaenim. Thank you." Se Hun bowed to 90 degree and left the room.

After he close the door and went out side of SM main building he went straight to the park and luckily there was no one there. Realising the fact that he was alone he stomped his feet more the 10 times, arms in the air and shouted repeatedly.

"YOU STUPID MOTHER ER MIDDLE AGED MAN!!! WHAT THE DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS ING TREATMENT THE DID I DO/!??!!" "ARGHHH JUST DIE ALREADY!!!" "I HATE YOUUUUUU!! WHY THE OF ALL PEOPLE DID YOU CHOOSE ME?!?!?!!!" "THE DID I DO TO YOU TO DESERVE THIS HELL TREATMENT WHY THE DO I HAVE TO TEACH THAT WEIRD OLD HOW TO DANCE NGAHHHHHHHH THE "

He huffed a few times and sigh. This isn't helping.. I need to go to the practice hall, Se Hun said to himself. He wasn't calm enough, he needs to dance his out heart to release his anger. Shouting didn't seem to help, not even a bit.

But before he could walk away from where he was standing in the park, he could feel someone holding his shirt from the back. He looked back in curiousity and saw Lu Han and their eyes made contact.

Se Hun never knew Lu Han had such beautiful pair of eyes, he was almost lost in his own thoughts while looking into Lu Han's eyes but then Lu Han's voice interrupted his dreamland attempt.

"What's wrong? Are you upset with something? What's hurting you?" Lu Han looked really concerned.

Se Hun didn't say a thing, and he didn't know why. He just stands there and stares at Lu Han. It's as if he's palaryzed by Lu Han's eyes.

"Are you okay Se Hun?" this time, Lu Han held both of his hand and cuped it on Se Hun's cheek.

Se Hun's eyes widened a bit and his whole face starts to turn red, even his ears. He was getting goosebumps and his heart is beating too fast and he couldn't think straight, he shoved Lu Han's hands away from his face. He couldn't take the heat and the weird feeling he was having when Lu Han made skinship contact with him. Wait, this is the feeling of hatered right? Right? but he didn't hate it.... ARGH THE IS HAPPENING TO ME?!, he mentally slaps himself.

"I guess you are upset...." Lu Han look down to his feet. Then suddenlt something snapped inside Lu Han's brain, he looked up to meet Se Hun's still red face and took both of Se Hun's hand and holds it tightly.

"Let's go to the amusement park." He said with a wide smile on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's as far as I can get for today ^^; hihi enjoy~ subscribe and comment~ :3