Years of torture.

Child-zoned
Flashback

 

Lu Han who was at first looking out side the window is now looking straight at Se Hun. He was touched by what Se Hun said to him. He knew Se Hun's attention of comforting him and he felt really happy. 

Se Hun didn't know that Lu Han was still looking at him so he turns his head to face Lu Han's face but instead their eyes met. Se Hun was once again captivated by those eyes, he didn't know why everytime they made eye contact Se Hun felt his heart just skipped a beat. At that moment, he finally realised. His feelings for Lu Han wasn't hatered, it was never hatered. It was something else. He had the urge to hug Lu Han and kiss him all over his face, his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his forehear, his chin and his lips.... It was weird, he had never felt like this, never in his life. He realised, Lu Han was something to him, no scracth that, Lu Han was someone to him, some one important, someone he needs to protect.

Without his own concious his body went closer to Lu Han, his face went closer to Lu Han's face. Lu Han then cupped Se Hun's face with of his hand. Se Hun could feel Lu Han's breathe, his heart was beating like crazy. Lu Han then said,

"You are so precious~ Can I like, adopt you?"

Flashback

That was a story years ago, 3 years to be exact. And since that day Se Hun has been living in hell, all because his tries to take control of him when his anywhere near Lu Han. 

But Se Hun personality took a drastic change after he met Lu Han. He has finally opened up to other people in the past 3 years. He smiles constantly now, and he has become more playful, especially around his favourite hyung, Lu Han.

People around them knew what was going on, it was too obvious. But neither do one of them realise about it cause Lu Han was too busy having fun with Se Hun, and Se Hun on the other hand tries his very best to always hold his when his around Lu Han.

6.00am, Sunday.

The rest of Exo-K members are still sleeping everywhere in the apartment. Kai was sleeping on the couch, both arms and legs spread out. Kyungsoo was sleeping in a corner, crawling due to coldness, did I mention he snores alot? Baekhyun was the only one sleeping in the room, both hands hugging on a frog-pillow. Chanyeol was sleeping on the long-desk, saliva dripping out of his mouth while releasing a loud snore from time to time. Se Hun was sleeping on the hard floor aswell with only one pillow and blanket.

The apartment was in a total mess, this was all because of their busy schedule these days, they had so much to prepare, their teasers, mv, songs and dance. 

Everyone was tired, and since today is their off-day they wanted to make it special:- To recover their sleep.

The door suddenly opened slowly, and a figure can be seen, it was Lu Han. He slowly untie his shoes and tip toed to the members, he looked around.

"Now where is that maknae of mine..." he whispered by himself.

And then he saw a figure, who was sleeping on the floor, the face has been covered with the blanket so Lu Han didn't recognize who it was. Lu Han slowly tip toed neared it, then he lies down making his front rest on the hard cold floor. He slowly and gently opened the blanket a little to peek. 

His mouth went from a pout to a wide smile when he realised it was Se Hun. Without any guilty feelings he took away the blanket and shouted out loud.

"Wohooooo wake up dongsaengiiiieeeeeee!" Lu Han shouted while hugging the now half-awaked Se Hun. He tries to shake Se Hun's body as he hold him tightly.

"U-Uh what who died??" Kai suddenly woke up and falls down dramatically on the cold floor. He hold his head and glares at Lu Han and Se Hun. "Ugh... stupid love birds.. this early in the morning..." he mumbled and went back on the couch to continue his beauty sleep.

"Uhhh..... Hyung....5 more minutes...." Se Hun mumbled and took the blanket and put it over his head. 

"Awww come on wake up already! Everyone in my room is also sleeping you're my only hooooooooooooooooooo---" then Se Hun covers Lu Han's mouth.

"Alright! Alright! I get it already! I'm awake! See??"  Se Hun said, only opening his right eye. He looked so messed up, his hair was sticking out and was a complete mess. 

"Se Hun, did you shower yesterday?" Lu Han asked, narrowed his eyes.

"Uh.. I did in the morning but we had dance practice till late midnight yesterday..." He sniffed himself

"Puheee no wonder you stink!" Lu Han said and covers his nose.

"Yahh hyung! That's just mean..." Se Hun whines.

Lu Han just chuckles, he get's up and held his hand.

"Come on! Let's take shower together!" Lu Han said with a wide smile on his face.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 is up guys! 8-D hihi Hope this trolled you guys enough.

tumblr_m1upei4Bxj1qgn6c3o6_250.gif