The best dongsaeng ever

Child-zoned

"You need a plan." Kai ordered.

"Eh?" Se Hun asked in fear.

"Dont chu want to confess to him?" Kai fold his arm.

"......................" 

"Aren't you going to answer my question?" Kai made a weird eyebrow-wave.

Se Hun looks away, avoiding Kai's eye contact.

"You are such a chicken." 

"Did you know your name in Thai means chicken?" 

"DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT MR. OH"

"You should practice your 'Oh!' dance a little more last time I saw you do that you didn't sway your graceful--"

"FINISH THAT SENTENCE AND DIE." Kai's sudden thread made Se Hun shuts up and looks down to his feet.

The sudden knock on the door made both of the maknae froze in shock when they heard the owner's voice.

"Yahh Se Hunnie, Kaili. Open uuup. Are you two watching in there? Open up I wanna see!"

"YAH SERIOUSLY STOP IT WITH THE 'KAILI' ALREADY! LIKING PINK DOESNT MAKE ME A GIRL YA KNOW"  Kai shouted angrily, Se Hun twitched a little at his (favourite)Hyung's answer.

"And here I am all gay because of you and the only thing excites you are s..." Se Hun mumbled under his breathe before unlocking the door.

"Aishhh took you two long enough to open the door." Lu Han made a fake angry-face and pouted, both hands on his hip.

"So... what were you two doing in there?" Lu Han continued his sentences.

"Nothing much, you know, just... man to man talk." Kai answered with smile on his face.

"Oh my two dongsaengie is all grown up now. Come 'ere!" Lu Han spread his arms and hug his two precious dongsaeng.

Se Hun glares at Kai who was on Lu Han's right shoulder while he was on the left. Seeing Kai's chin was on Lu Han's shoulder, Se Hun's hand made it's way to Kai's chin and with one single flick on the chin Kai jerk-ed off from Lu Han's embrace, earning a weird look from Lu Han and a wide smile from Se Hun. Now that Se Hun has Lu Han to himself he quickly wrap the older in his arms and lift him a little before swaying him from left to right. That shocked Lu Han at first but then he laugh out loud as he acknowledge what Se Hun was doing to him.

Rubbing his chin with teary eyes, Kai mumbled under his breathe. "Stupid insecure straight guys....." before making his way to the living room, trying not to interupt the two (love birds).

"N-gahahhaha you can put me down now!!" Lu han said between his laugh.

"Hahahha I wont until you tell me who's your favourite dongsaengie~" Se Hun was still swaying his hyung from left to right.

"Okay hahahaha okay it's--ghahaha---the almighty alcutiey aly Oh Sehun now p-put me down" Lu Han was basically drowning in his laughter.

Happy with Lu Han's answer Se Hun slowly puts him down and patted his hyung's head a few times.

"Good boy~" Se Hun said with smile.

"Yahhh! That is sooo cheap Oh Se Hoon!" Lu Han was now chasing Se Hun all over the place.

"Well well well~ look what we have here, the two love birds running around chasing each other eh? You might aswell do that in a room." Suho said with a smirk on his face.

"Y-Yah! What's wrong with that? We're only playing around." Lu Han made his statement, avoiding eye contact with Suho.

"Then why did you come all the way here after your tiring schedule just to see Se Hun?" Suho narrowed his eyes while a smirk slowly forms on his lips.

"I-I well, ugh! His my friend for god sake what is wrong with you people?!" Lu Han was seriously having a weird mood swing, his sudden blow up shocked the whole members in the room. After a couple seconds of silence Lu Han dashed out side of the apartment. Se Hun took a glance of the now shocked Suho and hold up his hand, signalling him to stay there. Se Hun then went outside to look for Lu Han.

As Se Hun went out of the apartment, he glance to his right and saw Lu Han was leaning against the wall, both legs was up to his chest, and his hands were wrapped to his legs. He head was burried between his legs. Se Hun walked slowly towards him, and sat beside him. He heard a few sniffles coming from Lu Han, that made him worried a bit.

"Lu Han hyung?" Se Hun asked softly.

There was a short silent but then Lu Han spoke up, "I just dont get it.... Everytime we're trying to have fun they wound always tease us. I just dont like.."

"Suho hyung was only joking..." Se Hun added up, he wasn't trying to defend anyone but he kinda liked it when Suho does the teasing, he likes being paired by Lu Han. Well, who wouldn't?

"Well I dont like it! Everytime he-- no! Everyone, yes everyone! Everytime everyone does that you would always end up being awkward and we would immediately stop what we were doing at the moment.. I dont like it when they ruin our time together... yo-you're my precious dongsaeng, I love being around you and for someone to ruin our moment it just pisses me off at times..." Lu Han spoke out, by now he was now looking at Se Hun, and Se Hun was looking at him. Their gaze met. And they just stayed like that for a couple of seconds.

Se Hun swear his heart did a flip thingy and his stomach was feeling weird, he could feel his cheeks were heating up. Se Hun looks away for a second or two, then he puts back his cool expression and said,

"How bout we make a deal? If they ever tease us after this we'll make it look extreme. And they would all be in a total 'AWE' and I bet they wont ever tease us again after that." Se Hun smiled at Lu Han.

Lu Han's frown slowly turns into a smile after hearing Se Hun's suggestion.

"That's a great idea! We should definetly do that!" now the normal Lu Han is back in action.

Se Hun just chuckles at his hyung's cuteness and ruffled his hair. 

"Feeling better now?" Se Hun titled his head a little to the left.

Lu Han just nod and gave him a warm smile.

Se Hun was about to get up before he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his neck. Se Hun's eye widened at his Hyung's sudden action. 

"You're the best Se Hun!" 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I enjoy making Kai's character look weird and sassy lol