"Good night."

Child-zoned

Se Hun and Lu Han are now in the elevator. Both felt so relief that the shooting was now over. The shooting ended at 10.35pm plus 2 hours of journey from the shooting location to Seoul. It's alrealy 12.42am and they are still in the elevator, both feeling extremely tired.

Lu Han was leaning on Se Hun's shoulder, both eyes shut close. Se Hun then leans his head on Lu Han's head. 

"So... tired...." Lu Han murmured.

"Dont worry. You'll be in your room any moment now." Se Hun replied.

The number of floors were slowly rising. Exo K's room is on floor 23 while Exo M's room is on floor 26. 

"You gonna be okay going up to floor 26th all by yourself?"

"Mmmm.. No..."

"What?"

"Nooo..! I'm not okay..." Here comes 'I-want-to-be-pampered' Lu Han. Not in a bad way though.

Se Hun just smiled, when Lu Han gets too tired he would always end up being like this. That's a side of him that no one could change it. Se Hun loves this sight of his Hyung. He likes to pampered him. A LOT I might say.

"I wanna sleep with you....." Lu Han added, while moving his face closer to Se Hun's neck until his nose bridge touches Se Hun's neck completely. He was holding onto Se Hun's shirt in an adorable way.

"Now why is that?" Se Hun smirk as he Lu Han's hair.

"Mmm... stop asking questions...." Lu Han growled. It's always like this whenever he gets too tired. Lu Han will never remember any of this action by the next morning, no wonder Se Hun is taking advantage of this situation.

The elevator slowly opens as a sign they've reached the 23rd floor. Se Hun took Lu Han by the hand to him out of the elevator. 

As Se Hun opens the door to Exo K's apartment, he took of his shoes instantly and help Lu Han to untie his(Lu Han's) while Lu Han was busy mumbling some words while rubbing his eye.

Then he took Lu Han by the hand again and lead the way to his room.

They went passed the living room and there was Kai on the couch holding a bottle of nutella in his hand, putting on his apple hair watching The First Wives Club while Suho and Chanyeol was playing Snake & Ladders on the coffee table.

"Oh you're home! How was today's shootin---"

"Ask me tomorrow." Se Hun cuts off Kai's sentences. Earning a sigh from Kai.

"Love birds...." Kai mumbled before shoving a whole spoon of nutella into his mouth.

Se Hun and Lu Han was now in Se Hun's room. 

"Here's some change of clothes." Se Hun handed over to Lu Han.

"Mmmhmm....." Lu Han replied.

Se Hun went outside to get a glass of water for Lu Han. When he got back to his room he saw Lu Han was already sleeping peacefully on the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and smiled at the sight of his favourite Hyung sleeping on his bed.

His hand made it's was to Lu Han's hair and gently he it. Se Hun's smile slowly fades away.

"Good night.... Hyung......"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL HELLO THUR.