Curse you noonas!

Child-zoned

-Lu Han's pov-

So right now we're on our way to our shooting location. Manager Im is driving us to the location right now, there's also an RV van with us. I dont know, maybe it has something to do with the shooting today. Se Hun and I are seating on the second row. There's only the two of us, everyone else is still sleeping... in the apartment. Lucky guys. We've been up since 5 to get ready for the shooting, apparently it's location is quite far from Seoul, so we need to take an early leave. Damn it.

Aside all of that at least I have Se Hun with me! Well, kinda... he's been asleep since we've depart. He must've been tired, they had late schedules last night. Poor boy. 

He's leaning on my right shoulder right now, sleeping like a dead log. But he seems comfortable and I like it everytime he leans at me. I really like it when our shoulder touches each other. He's taller then me so I like it how his body could cover most of mine everytime we hug. Wait. Why am I telling you guys about this?

-End of Pov-

 

"Alright you two, we're here." Manager Im turn his head to the back to inform the two boys about their location.

Lu Han smiled in return. "Alright, we'll be outside in a few minutes.", Lu Han added.

He couldn't really move properly, since Se Hun was still sound asleep on his right shoulder. He held up his right hand and touch Se Hun's right cheek then tap it slow a few times while whispering, "Se Hun, we're hear. Wake up... Everyone's waiting."

Se Hun's eyes slowly opens, and he looked up to meet with Lu Han's gaze and smiled. He sits up straight, and rubbed is eyes before mumbling "Okay....."

Lu Han just chuckles at the sight of sleepy Se Hun then said, "Haja!"

The shooting took a short break later in the afternoon, everyone was tired. Lu Han was busy talking with Xiumin on the phone while Se Hun had been called by some of the noonas to fix his make up.

Lu Han smiled as he heard from Xiumin what the other members are doing, but soon that smile faded slowly when his eyes saw what Se Hun was doing. Well, he didn't do anything honestly, it was the noonas. But then again, the noonas didn't do anything wrong honestly. They were doing their job, fixing Se Hun's hair and make up. But I guess what caught Lu Han's attention was that the noonas are touching his beloved maknae. He didn't like that. AT ALL.

"Xi-xi? I have to go now. Something came up." Lu Han ends the call without hearing Xiumin's reply and walk over to Se Hun.

Se Hun had that ignorant look when he's with someone he doesn't know, but that look slowly fades away and a smile formed as he saw his beloved hyung was walking towards him.

"Hyung, done talking to Xiumin hyung?" Se Hun asked. 

"Ah, yup!" Lu Han smiled back. Without thinking it over he grab Se Hun by the hand and block the make up noonas view by putting his own face in front of her so that she couldnt see Se Hun. 

"Are you done with him?" Lu Han had a possesive tone hidden in his word.

"Ex-excuse me?"

"I said, are you done with him? I think he looks perfectly fine so if you dont mind, I'm taking him to the van now." Lu Han narrowed his eyes a bit.

That shocked the make-up noona and the other noonas who was nearby. Oh scratch that! That even shocked Se Hun. 

Lu Han move his gaze away from the noona and started walking towards their van's direction, his hand still holding on to Se Hun's.

For a moment their Se Hun stared at his hand that was being held by Lu Han. He looked up to face Lu Han's back. A wide smile slowly formed. Maybe for others they might be ashamed if their group members did that but for Se Hun, no one can express how happy he is, not even himself. He felt special. He felt loved.

Se Hun was basically in his own world, he didnt even realise Lu Han had stop walking. His guard was back up as Lu Han let goes of his hand.

There was a moment of silent before Lu Han turns around to face Se Hun.

"Do you have a crush the make-up noona?" Lu Han asked, both eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"W-What? NO! How can you even think like that?! Aish hyung are you okay? You've known me for ages Hyung, how did you even get that idea?" Se Hun answered. He was definetly confused. Never has Lu Han asked him such question in his 3 years of knowing him. He was quite suprised with Lu Han's question.

Lu Han exhale as a sign of relief. He looked around, the looked back up to meet Se Hun's gaze.

"I dont know... it just came to me.. that's all. Sorry." Lu Han said, he had that slight pouty mouth he would always make he feels guilty.

Se Hun just chuckles at the sight of his adorable Hyung and ruffled his hair.

"Nahhh dont worry. Maybe it's because of today's shooting, maybe it's getting to you a little. We should go back so this whole shooting could end soon and we when get home I'll make you some hot cocoa. Okay?" Se Hun dragged his head a little so that he could take a better look at hyung.

"Okay..." Lu Han replied with a small smile. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOPDIDOOO A DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY  *\(^U^)/*

please comment and subscribe~ keeps me motivated kekeke~