Something seems off

Child-zoned

"but, elephants are so un-romantic" Se Hun whined. 

"and you expect him to like skin-tight boxers?" Sulli answered before smacking Se Hun on the shoulder.

"Ouch! Ugh alright alright I'll take this one!" Se Hun admits in defeat. 

"Ahh that's mah friend!" Sulli gave him a victory smile, but little did they know that at the corner of the door there was someone spying on them. 

A certain someone that both of them knows.

"You dirty double crosser good for nothing Oh Se Hun..." Lu Han narrowed his eyes as he looked at Se Hun who was now at the counter buying a boxer. 

"How can he brought along his friend but not me....!" Lu Han complained by himself. 

"Ugh you are gonna get it from me when you get home Mr Oh." Lu Han declares, not taking his eyes of his boyfriend.

-

At Exo-K's apartment,

"Guys! We bought steamed buns! Come and get it~!" Kyungsoo shouted, putting the steamed buns on a large plate so that it would be easier for the members to eat. Xiu Min already went up to Exo-M's apartment.

The one who dashed over to the dining room was none other then Kai, running like horse and grabbed 3 buns at one time. Kyungsoo smacked him by the head and crossed his arms in frustration. "Don't be such a greedy Kkamjong."

"Ouchhh! Bu-but I'm hungraaaayh" Kai whines to Kyunsoo.

Kyungsoo sigh and rolled his eyes before leaving the hungry Kai alone in the kitchen. He was about to slam himself on the soft couch when a loud 'thud' was heard from the door and it was none other then Lu Han, stomping his feet while murmuring something in Chinese as he made his way to the couch as well and sat down next to where Kyungsoo was about to sit down.

He was still blabbering to himself in Chinese, Kyungsoo figured he was complaining something but he didn't has a clue what made him so pissed off.

Kyunsoo just sat next to Lu Han and stares at him with a curious face. 

"What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked him but rather then getting an answer he got a deadly stare from Lu Han which made him back away from Lu Han while helding both of his hand up as a sign of surrender.

Seconds after that Se Hun came home holding a paper bag in his hand. His eyes were wondering around looking for his cute lover and once he spotted him sitting at the couch next to Kyungsoo he imediately calls out for him.

"Hyung!" Se Hun had a wide smile as he called him out but he ends up getting a death glare aswell and before he knew it Lu Han has already made his way to him and now is holding him by the scarft and that freaked him out big time.

"WE NEED TO TALK." Lu Han declares before dragging Se Hun all the way to Se Hun's room and locked it.

Kyungsoo and Kai practically saw the whole senario but as usually that didn't amuse Kai but it took a huge effect on Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo narrows his eyes as he got lost in his own thoughts. 'Something seems off....', he thought to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------