"Love is blind"

Child-zoned

"Does... Jongin has someone special that he likes right now?"

"Kai? Umm.. no. I guess not" 

"If I tell you this promise me you'll keep it a secret from everybody okay? and when I mean everybody that includes Jongin aswell." Taemin gave them a worried expression.

"Yes yes, we promise." Lu Han was basically getting all excited, Taemin, the Taemin of Shinee is actually going to tell him and Se Hun a secret, how crazy is that?? 

Taemin leans on the couch, lets out a loud sigh as he cover his whole face with both of his hands. "I think I like him..."

Se Hun almost choked on his own saliva when he heard that, he could barely hear it but it was audible enough to understand every word that came out of Taemin's mouth.

"I'm sorry but when you said 'him'.... is it Kai?"

Taemin then gave them a weak nod.

"But how? I mean, h-how?" Se Hun was beyond confused. He thought Taemin was hella straight. What's going on?

"I dont know! But if any of the members touch me in like, a skinship touch my mind would automatically imagine Jongin do that to me and sometimes when I masturb--" Taemin was about to finish his words but then Se Hun came to the rescue and covered his mouth.

"Okay I think that's enough, I get the point." Se Hun didn't want to hear any details about it. Seriously, who would?!

"I don't know what to do anymore... I thought I was gay so I actually tried and kissed Jonghyun hyung and you know what? It was just ing gross, it was beyond gross there is no word for it ugh." Taemin complains as he took a sip of his milk.

Se Hun leans back on the couch with his arms crossed and he could see from the corner of his eyes Lu Han was looking at him, he then looked back at Lu Han and gave him a warm smile. "Well, I guess it's true about people's sayings; 'Love is blind'" Se Hun said, not taking his eyes of Lu Han's, and Lu Han gave Se Hun one of his warmest smile, Se Hun had to control the urge to hug him at that moment.

"You guys would make a great pairing in the group." Taemin's statement, once again made Se Hun choked on his on saliva while Lu Han's face turned bright red.

"B-Bwo?" Se Hun's voice cracked a little, still shocked with Taemin's statement.

"I mean, when you guys debut you need to give the fan some -shipping-service and you two have quite of an amazing chemistry when you look into each others eyes. It's as if you two are really dating!" Taemin let's out a genuine laugh before taking a sip of his milk again.

'Bless you and your stupidity hyung...' Se Hun thought to himself before drinking off all his milk.

"Well, back to the main topic. I think we could help you." Se Hun gave Taemin an evil smirk.

"HOW?" This time, Taemin's voice cracked. Yes, he's that eager to find out about Se Hun's plans to get these two idiots together.

"Oh you'll see." Se Hun then gave Taemin an evil smirk. This is going to be fun~, he thought to himself.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED! 

 

To taeminholovee: Hahaha I also ship 2MIN tbh! ^^ but I also ship KaiMin lol! xD I mean, both shipping is sooo cute hihi \*0*/

 

ANNOUNCEMENT PEOPLE!

image

So starting tomorrow I'm going to continue my studies again, before this I've been on a long break from my studies and since I'll be having homeworks and school days and yadda yadda yadda I won't be updating like I used to since making a fanfict isn't an easy job ಥ‿ಥ 

I'm only going to update on weekends (Friday&Saturday)

I hope you guys understand and wait patiently for the next update~

Oh and here's my Tumblr if anyone's wondering ^U^ (I'll be on tumblr frequently though)

I'm really sorry and I hope you guys will continue your support cause my love for you guys will never fade away (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

tumblr_m37ypczUuS1qc28rno1_500.gif