The last teaser shooting.

Child-zoned

"All right guys, that would be our last teaser shooting!" the director shouted happily.

Exo is finally now one step closer to debut. Everyone in the large studio was basically clapping, hugging and congratulating one another.

 All the Exo members were there since the last teaser involves 9 out of 12 members. There were also some of Shinee's and F(x)'s member came by to congratulate them.

Lu Han was busy mocking Kai about his dance moves and all, he was laughing and was basically having a lot of fun, but then a sight of someone made that smile fade away.

He saw Se Hun, at a corner, talking to Sulli with Chanyeol. They seem to be having fun and all. Se Hun  and Chanyeol was laughing about something that Sulli stated. It angered Lu Han when he saw the smile on Se Hun's face when he talks to Sulli. 

He felt betrayed. Se Hun was never like that when he first met him. He was quiet and he didn't talk much, but as time flies Se Hun gradually change. He changed for the better, and it was all because of Lu Han, sadly Lu Han was too dense to acknowledge that.

Kai took a notice on what Lu Han was doing, he took a glance at Se Hun, then back to Lu Han. The he smirked.

"Hey why dont we go say 'Hi' to Sulli?" Kai's question made Lu Han twitched a little, but then he went back to normal. More likely poker face.

"Y-Yeah. We should do that." Lu Han answered.

The two boys went of to Chanyeol, Se Hun and Sulli.

"Sulli! How are you?" 

"Ahh Kai! Haven't seen you in a while" Sulli smiled at Kai.

"I'm fine but a bit tiring."

"Ahaaa so now you know how I feel everytime you ask me to play Mahjong with you on my schedule days eh?" Sulli smirked.

"Uh. Abit I guess." Kai answered.

"Ahah yeah right he's still as hyper as evah watching The First Wives Club with his Nutella buddy." Se Hun butts in while smirking.

"Oh I know riiiiiiiiiiiiight? Have you watched the part he did and then he (bla bla bla)" Sulli was all hyped up when she remembered that Kai and her was a fan of the drama series.

"Yes yes! It's like when she (bla bla bla)" They were both lost in their world talking their way about their favourite drama series.

Se Hun chuckles at the sight of the two trolls getting all hyped up because of their favourite tv show. He took a glance at Lu Han who was standing next to Kai, it was weird seeing his so quiet, he usually talks alot. Putting that aside he puts his hand on Lu Han's shoulder.

"Hyung--" Se Hun didn't get to finish his word as it has been cut off by Lu Han.

" off." Lu Han shove away his hand and shot him a death glare.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment and subscribe~

sorry for the short update T_T I'll make it up for next chapter okay? *wiggle eyebrow*

180 SUBSCRIBERS?! LET ME LOVE YOU