Love, is in the air~

Child-zoned

"Jealousy..?" Lu Han asked, his eyes was holding an urge to cry again.

"Yeah..." Se Hun replied, leaning his forehead against Lu Han's forehead.

"Se Hu--" 

"I love you...", Se Hun whispered. Lu Han couldn't take it anymore, he couldn't hold up the tears anymore. Se Hun's word made his stomach weird, his knees were wobbly and his brain were all messed up. He fell down to his knees and cried his lungs out. 

"Lu Han?? What's wrong?" Se Hun went on his knees aswell and hugged Lu Han like his life depended on it. He rubs Lu Han's back up and down, hoping that it will calm him down a little.

Lu Han hugged back as he wrap his arms around Se Hun's neck, pulling himself closer to Se Hun. 

"I dont know..... but when I heard you say that I feel loved... and happy... and weird... all of that at the same time..."

"Shhh... it's okay... I think this is all a little too early for you...."

"N-No! It's not!" Lu Han protest as he broke away from the hug to look at Se Hun in the eyes.

Se Hun raised his left eyebrow,  then chuckled. "What do you mean by 'No'?", Se Hun asked.

"What I'm trying to say is that I love you too.." Lu Han gave Se Hun a peck on the right eye, "..so very.." then on the left eye, "..much that..." then on Se Hun's nose bridge, "..no words...." then on the forehead, "..could describe..." then on both of Se Hun's cheeks,  "..how much you mean to me...." Lu Han  finished his sentence and smiled at Se Hun.

Se Hun could feel his cheek getting red but choose to ignore it. He then quickly gives Lu Han another peck on the lips.

"But I see you're not brave enough for this one yet hmm?" Se Hun said as he pointed on his own lips.

"Aishh! You're not being fair Se Hun!" Lu Han smacked Se Hun playfully on the chest. His face was as red as a totamo when Se Hun gave him a peck on the lips.

Se Hun chuckles, he got up on his feet and held out his hand to Lu Han.

"Come on! Everyone's waiting for us." Se Hun smiled.

Lu Han took Se Hun by the hand and got up, they were now walking hand-in-hand to the the shooting studio.

"Does my eyes look too puffy?" Lu Han asked. He was afraid that someone in the studio might have take a notice on it.

"No, you look perfect." Se Hun smiled.

"Aish you are soo greasy sometimes.." Lu Han rolled his eyes.

"I am but I know you like that side of me~" 

"You've change A LOT since I first met you Oh Se Hun.." Lu Han chuckles.

"And it's all thanks to you" Se Hun said with a wide smile on his face, for him this was definetly the definition of 'heaven on earth' to him. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND WELCOME NEW READERS~

comment and subscribe~ keeps me motivated ^U^

 I know it took awhile for them to finally convince their feelings but I hope this chapter makes up to it! 8-D 

AND FORGIVE ME FOR MY UGLY GRAMMAR/ENGRISH. English isn't my first language so yeah.. sorry..

image