"Help?"

Child-zoned

"Here, have some milk." Lu Han gave Taemin a warm smile as hand him a glass of warm milk. He then went over to the opposite couch to take a sit next to Se Hun.

"I thought you would never come home, I been waiting since 11 and was ready to go home actually." Taemin gave Se Hun and Lu Han a warm smile.

"Really sorry about that, you didn't call me or anything and since non of the members told me you came here to see me I kind of got carried away at the mall" Se Hun lets out a chuckle as he finish his words.

"Got carried away until you came back home at 12.26 in the morning?" 

"Well, that's what happen when you drink too much bubble milk tea hahahahha" Se Hun lets out an awkward laugh. Thank goodness Taemin didn't saw what they were doing infront of the door. Thank goodness Se Hun and Lu Han quickly pushed each other away when they heard an unfamiliar voice calling out for Se Hun's name. Thank goodness it was Taemin and not something... else. Thank goodness Taemin was a dull and naive person and he didn't suspect anything when he saw those hickeys on Lu Han's neck. Thank goodness, thank goodness, thank goodness!

Taemin lets out a genuine laugh as he shook his head, "You guys are soo hyper!"

He then look down on his milk,  and his smile slowly fades away.

"I wish my relationship with Jongin are like you two..." he then lets out a sigh.

Se Hun and Lu Han looked at each other for a couple of seconds and then both turns around to face Taemin again.

"What seems to be the problem with you and Kai?" Lu Han asked out of curiousity.

"I need your help." Taemin looks up to face Se Hun and Lu Han. He's really serious about this.

"Sure, anything hyung." Se Hun was getting more impatient. What is it? What does Taemin want them to help him with? It's pretty rare for him to ask people to help him, and to add up he came to look for Se Hun instead of his bestfriend, Kai. What's going on?

 

-------------------------------

UPDATED!

 

I KNOW, IM SORRY IT'S PRETTY SHORT BUT IM GOING ON A TRIP FOR TONIGHT AND SINCE I'VE ALREADY PROMISED YOU GUYS I WOULD UPDATE TONIGHT I CANT BREAK MY PROMISE. 

I'M REALLY SORRY IM GIVING YOU GUYS TOO MUCH CLIFFHANGER I KNOW IT BUT I'LL DEFINETLY MAKE IT UP ON THE NEXT CHAPTER OKAY? ;_; 

oh btw, i love you guys~~~ <3