Protect you

Child-zoned

"Something's fishy..." Kyungsoo said, narrowing his eyes as he carefully examine Lu Han and Se Hun's intimacy.

"Have you not notice what you're chopping?" Kai interrupted Kyungsoo's weird habit of talking to himself while munching on some low-fat oat cookies with his bang all pinned back with a pink head-band. Kai made a point, Kyungsoo was chopping off some fishes, so it would be normal to have a fishy smell around him.

Kyunsoo rolls his eyes in annoyance and turns to face Kai, who was at the dinner table. 

"Don't you think it's abit weird? I didn't know when but the way they're acting is.... I don't know.. It saysmore than just 'best friends forever'. If you know what I mean." 

There was a moment of silence between the two, they were blinking into each others eyes with boredom written all over their faces. Kai, as weird and sassy as ever, still munched on his low-fat oat cookies.

"When's dinner ready?" Kai broke then silence by asking with a full-mouth.

"You're even worst then Xiu Min..." Kyungsoo rolls his eyes then continues to cook.

Mean while at the living room the members were busy doing their own thing.

Xiu Min was watching a documentry about food, Lay was chatting with someone on the phone, Tao and Kris were taking goofy-faces-selcas together, Baekhyun was practicing his Cf skills with Chanyeol and Chen, Suho was busy doing some yoga but he kinda failed at there, and there was Se Hun and Lu Han, on the couch sitting so close to each other while flipping through W Korea magazine. Lu Han's left hand was resting on Se Hun's lap as his shoulder were leaning on Se Hun's shoulder while Se Hun was busy talking about some friend he knew on W Korea Magazine.

Lu Han likes it whenever Se Hun talks, it somehow calms him down. Se Hun doesn't talk much when they first met, he was an ignorant child. On the day they went on the Ferriswheel Lu Han saw something inside Se Hun, something that was hidden deep inside himself, something that he wanted to keep it for himself; that was when he had an urge to protect this child, to keep this child close to him so that no harm will be done. Se Hun is a child who was living in his dark past before he met Lu Han, he had a horrible past about his parents. He lost them, and it happened infront of his very own eye.

Se Hun never talked about it with anyone, not even Lu Han.

Lu Han himself knew about this from Jae Yook-sunbaenim, and that was because he begged him with all his soul to Jae Yook-sunbaenim. He needs to know about it, he needs to know about Se Hun's past in order to know him deeper to the soul. He loved Se Hun the moment he laid his eyes on Se Hun, at first he thought the feeling was pure brotherly-love, but when Se Hun finally said that 3 word, he knew it was something else. He knew it was far theh just pure brotherly-love, what he felt for Se Hun all those years is love.

After the Ferriswheel incident Se Hun grew more attached to Lu Han, he started opening up little by little to everyone else, and it's all thanks to Lu Han. Lu Han would always try to convince Se Hun to interact with others, to smile more often and to be polite, and as a respond Se Hun would roll his eyes as a sign of annoyance but he still followed Lu Han's commends. That was how Se Hun, changed, changed for the better, changed for good. 

Lu Han couldn't even remember how many people would come up to him, pat him on the shoulder and compliment him on giving such a huge impact on Se Hun's attitude and life, in a good way ofcourse. 

That's why, till this day, Lu Han will always cherished the moments he spent with Se Hun. Eventhough now his feelings for Se Hun was more then just brotherly-love, he still wants to protect Se Hun as long as he could. He didn't want Se Hun old self took control of him again, he didn't want to see Se Hun's suffering face again. He hated it. 

"Lu Han?"

"Hmm?" Lu Han snapped back to reality as he heard Se Hun calling his name.

"You seem spaced out. Are you okay? Is something bothering you?" Se Hun leans closer to Lu Han so he can have a closer look at his beautiful lover.

Lu Han just smiles in return and shook his head cutely.

"Stop doing that or you'll regret it later." Se Hun smirked.

"Not gonna happen if I kick you out of my bed first~" Lu Han answered playfully while sticking his tounge out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL HELLO THERE 8-D

This chapter gives a little more detail on Se Hun's past life~ ^^

AND I HAVE TO SAY I WOULD LOVE TO SIT NEXT TO MY BOYFRIEND(MORE LIKELY HUSBAND LOL) ON THE COUCH NEXT TO EACH OTHER SO CLOSE CAUSE THE SIGHT OF IT IS JUST SOO ING CUTE AND ASHDJJSKDKSNW 

subscribe and comment please~  /(^U^)/*