In the Exo-M's apartment~

Child-zoned

"Stay away from me you devil!"

"I am not a devil and you know that." Tao made a pouting lips as he crossed his arms in disapproval of his nickname.

"You are not the reality I expected...."

"Then what were you expecting? Me wearing only an apron and greet you from a long day work with a 'present' that night?" 

"N-No! ARE YOU CRAZY?! That is beyond normal! Out of the land of rainbows you sick ol devil!"

"And look at you! Starting to lost your charismatic side day by day."

"And it's all because of you and you know it!"

And there was Chen, sitting on the couch lazily, giving them a bored look. This was the cycle Tao and Kris will have everyday, constant silly-fights but by the end of the day Kris's credit card will forever be the victim. Poor ol leader...

The door to Exo-M's apartment slowly opens and a figure showed up, it was Se Hun, carrying a bagpack and a pillow in his hand. He was whistling away a song as he took of his shoes happily, Tao's and Kris's argument stopped for a moment and Chen raised his left eye brow at the weird sight of Se Hun.

'What are you doing?" Chen broke the silence.

"Oh hey hyung! Lovely day today isn't?" Se Hun looked at Chen with a wide smile on his face.

"Yes, very lovely but what's with the bag and pillow?"

"Oh this! I'm sleeping over here tonight" Se Hun answered happily.

There was a moment of silence but then Kris deciced to break it this time by asking, "...Why?"

"Because I want to." Se Hun gave them a dumb smile.

Lu Han who just came out of the kitchen was busy looking through something in his phone but then he suddenly had an urge to look up and he saw Chen, Kris and Tao was all looking at the direction of the front door. Not knowing who it was he took a glance to the front door as well and saw Se Hun.

"Se Hunnie!" Lu Han shouted happily as he ran from the kitchen and went straight to Se Hun to hug him. 

Se Hun hugged back by giving him a tight hug and sways him from left to right.

Lu Han broke the hug and jumps up and down due to the excitement that he couldn't keep by himself.

"You're here! You're here! You're here! Come on let's go to my room~" Lu Han took him by the hand and drag him straight to his room.

"Those two are getting weirdly attached to each other these days..." Kris proclaim out loud.

"Just like you and Tao." Chen smirked.

"You want to die?" Kris glared at him.

Tao just chuckles and shook his head at the Kris's reaction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated!

 

There'll be some Kai moments in the next update~

image