Anxious in disguise.

Child-zoned

-Kai's POV-

Come on Taemin pick up the phone.
 
--Beep-- --Beep--
 
I ing hate his guts. Who does he think he is?! Not answering my calls, I repeat, my, Kim Jongin's calls. He is messing with the wrong fanboy here.
 
I've been trying to reach him for an hour now. 1 ING HOUR. Do you have any idea how much I can spazz on SNSD for an hour? Ugh I don't even know why I'm wasting my time on him. 
 
Why is he so freaking sensitive?! I just got made because he didn't woke me up earlier! Sheesh there no need to ignore all my calls and don't even get me started with my credits it's running low cause everytime I call him it always ends up going to voice mail.
 
Do you have any idea how many messages I've sent him? 32. Thirty-ing-two messages. And still no reply.
 
This is going no where.
 
-End of Kai's POV.-
 
 
"That's it." Kai got up from his bed, took his jacket and dashed to the front door. 
 
"Kai? Where are you going?" Chanyeol, who was putting of his shoes, asked Kai out of curiousity.
 
"To Shinee's dorm." Kai gave Chanyeol one of his cold stare before slamming the front door infront of his face.
 
Chanyeol just sight in return, "Teenagers." he mumbled under his breathe.
 
Meanwhile at Exo-M's dorm--
 
"Wufaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu--" Tao couldn't finish his sentence due to the action Kris took on him, that is covering his mouth with both of his hands.
 
"STOP IT. HOW MANY ING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT WITH THAT ANNOYING TONE." 
 
"But if I dont do that you wont listen to me-"
 
"No." Kris cuts in. He knew where Tao was trying to get with this conversation.
 
"What?"
 
"The answer is no."
 
"What do you mean no?"
 
"I am not going to buy you that limited edition Gucci bag"
 
Tao narrowed his eyes and smirked. 
 
"So you knew~"
 
"SHUT IT. SHUT UP." 
 
"But Kriiiiiiiiiiiis~" Tao takes a step closer to Kris, not taking his gaze of Kris. 
 
"N-No." Kris then takes a few step back, trying to stay away from Tao. His knees are starting to get all wobbly due to the constant stare Tao was giving him.
 
'Oh God not again...' Kris thought to himself, this is seriously giving him a mental damage.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------
 
Updated.
image
 
comment and subscribe~~~
image