The present.

Child-zoned

Kai's POV

 
'I'm genie for a you boy~'
 
Oh god who the dare to disturb my beauty sleep at a time like this? Too lazy to lift up my face I just end up searching it with my hands. Darn phone where the are you hiding. Once I got it in my hand I slid it open as I recognize who the caller was.
 
"Ughhwhat do you want?" 
 
"Yah wake up kkamjong!"
 
"Uhmnn this better be good"
 
"WAKIEY WAKIEY YOU FAT-."
 
"ugh what do you want..?"
 
"Have you forgotten? You asked me to wake you up at 10 as a back up incase the alarm clock broke again because Suho-shii might have smacked it to the wall. Again."
 
Oh that's right! Today there's gonna be a Gossip Girl Season 1 marathon oh my ing god how can I not be more caution about this.
 
"Oh what time is it now?" I asked Taemin as I quickly get out from bed and went straight to the door.
 
"Now is... 10.14am." 
 
"Oh Taemin!!! Why didn't you call me earlier?!"
 
"Why are you yelling at me?! It's not my fault! I did call you earlier but you didn't answer!"
 
"I dont care this is still your fault if you knew me well enough you should've known and called even earlier!"
 
" you jerk!" 
 
--beep-- --beep-- --beep--
 
"Oh so now I'm a jerk huh?! Hello? Hello?? Lee Taemin!!" 
 
Oh great, he just hung up on me. Yup. Really mature Lee Taemin. Gah I'll deal with him later right now I need to watch the marathon. Well, it's not that important honestly, I mean, I've watched season 1 for 12 times now since I've already bought the CD but that's a CD version! I've only watched the TV version 2 times so yeah.
 
End of Kai's POV
 
When Kai went pass the kitchen he heard voices and giggles. He then tip toed and peeked from the door, and there was Se Hun and Lu Han, having fun with each other's company. It looks like they just went out of the bath considering there's a small towel around Se Hun's neck and Lu Han's hair was still a little wet. 
 
Kai just rolled his eyes at the sight of the the lovey dovey couple and went back to the living room to turn on the television as he remembered he had to watch Gossip Girl Season 1 for the 3rd time... TV version.
 
"So..." Lu Han start his sentences.
 
"Hmm?" Se Hun raise both of his eye brow after taking a sip of his coffee.
 
"Mmm, what were you doing at the men's store with Sulli yesterday?"
 
"Ah that! So you saw me eh?" 
 
"Um, yeah." Lu Han lookS down on his cereal, not daring to look up to meet with Se Hun's gaze.
 
"Wait here for a moment" Se Hun held up his right hand in the mid air before running off to his room and retreat back to the kitchen in an incredible speed. He was panting when he came back from his room. He then handed Lu Han the paper bag he bought home yesterday.
 
"Here. Take a look inside."
 
Lu Han slowly took the paper bag and dug in it, his expression took a drastic change after he found it. He took it out, and it was the couple boxer Se Hun bought. And when I say 'drastic change' I ment it in a good way.
 
Lu Han held it up with both of his hand to take a clearer look at the cute elephant print on the front boxer.
 
He had a 'wide-mouth-flung-open' smile on his face as he look back at his lover who was sitting opposite to him on the kitchen table.
 
"A couple boxer?? Omooo this is so cute Se Hun! I love it! Thank you so much!" Lu Han quickly got up to his feet and went over to where Se Hun was sitting then pulled him for a hug. Se Hun's face was now at Lu Han's chest since Se Hun was still sitting on the chair. Lu Han then tighten the hug before swaying Se Hun a little from left to right. Se Hun hugs him back as he wrap his arm around Lu Han's small waist. They stayed like that for a while.
 
Lu Han then broke the hug and look down to face his lover with a guilty look.
 
"I'm sorry I didn't trust you.." Lu Han felt bad, he felt bad for not trusting Se Hun. As a lover he should have trusted him.
 
"It's okay, jealousy's a good sign. At least I know you love me." Se Hun tilt his head a little to right as he gave Lu Han a warm smile.
 
Se Hun, being the ert one as always, suddenly made a pouting lips, obviously asking for a ppo-ppo (;뽀뽀)
 
"Come on, give me a ppo-ppo." Se Hun said in a funny way with his pouting lips.
 
Lu Han giggled a little at the sight of his silly lover but then bents down to give him a 'ppo-ppo'.
 
"Feel better now?" Se Hun asked, not taking his gaze off his perfect perfect  angel.
 
"Mmm." Lu Han hummed as a sign of agreement as he lean his forehead on Se Hun's forehead.
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------
 
UPDATED~
 
image
 
Enjoy lovely readers~ <3
 
Lol and I guess I'm more of the fluff-kind-of-writer than the -kind-of-writer.
 
Cru3l Lyf3.
image
 
 
but meh, whutevah. Life must go on.
image
 
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~~~
tumblr_m1rivao4en1qbbzyko1_500.gif