Stupid Hormones.

Child-zoned

"Alright Oh Se Hoon, take a deep breathe you've been handling this for the past 2 years. You can do this." Se Hun cheered himself while taking of his clothes in his room. Yes, he's been trying to control himself for the last 2 years after Lu Han invited him over to take a bath together for the very first time.

To refuse it, he would regret it for the rest of his life cause where else will he find such a beautiful scenery to imagine when he e?

Se Hun slaps his both of his cheeks with both of his hands. "Okay, okay! Remember what the internet teached you. Imagine pretty things~ Pretty things~ Pretty---" BANG, and image of Lu Han , spreading his legs with such lustful face appeared on his mind.

"NOOOOOOO!! NOT THAT PRETTY THINGS THAT'S IN ANOTHER FILE YOU STUPID BRAIN YOU HORMONES. YOU!" Se Hun changed a lot for the past 3 years.............. a lot. Se Hun pulls his hair, his sanity is in deep mess. 

"Se Hun? Are you okay in there? Come on open up! Why are you always taking off your clothes all by yourself?? I've seen you hundreds of time it doesn't make a difference eventhough you're taking it off in your room ya know?" Lu Han speaks out so that Se Hun, who is in the room could hear him.

"I uhh... I--" before Se Hun could finish his words Lu Han interrupt by saying "Ahh are you starting to get hair chest Hunnie?"

"NOO! I ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Se Hun opened the door in one go, he was now in his towel.

"Ah good you're finish! Now come on! Bathroom awaits!" Lu Han took Se Hun by the hand and drag him to the main bathroom in the room.

They both went in and Se Hun locked the door. Lu Han then unties his towel making it fall to his feet, Se Hun quickly looks away while mumbling fast, "prettythingsprettythingsprettythingsflowersteddybearsxboxvideogamesprettythingspretty---" suddenly Se Hun felt Lu Han's finger brushed a little on his abs and that's when he realised, Lu Han took of his towel. They are now both .

"W-Whychudothatfor?!" Se Hun startled. Eventhough he has seen Lu Han  numerous times already he could never  calm down when he sees that beautiful silky skin and hair-less body. Lu Han's 21 but he's hair-less when it comes to private places. Well, Se Hun on the other hand was normal. He was as hairy as any men would be (but he doesnt have chest hair, arms hair, back hair.)

"Se Huuuuun, you know I dont get it when your fast Korean-accent-language. Speak normal Korean already" Lu Han whines. 

The Lu Han adds up, "Why are you soooo weird everytime we take a bath together Se Hun? Aish you're weird." OH LOOK WHO'S CALLING WHO'S WEIRD. (Au: oh god Luhan I have no words for you lol)

Se Hun just scratch his hair and looks away. A little blush formed on his cheeks.

"Let's just get this down with." great, back to his cool-self again.

Lu Han turn's on the shower heater and he exhale as a sign of relief. The he turn's to look at Se Hun and grabs his hand and pulls the younger one towards the shower.

"Come on Se Hun! The water's fine~" Lu Han smiled widely.

Both of them are now only inches apart, plus . Lu Han was happily washing himself while humming some random songs while Se Hun on the other hand begged to God so that he could control himself a little longer.

Their body's were facing each other but Lu Han was too busy reading something from a shampoo bottle while Se Hun was busy looking at the ceiling trying not to look down so that he wouldn't end up getting hard if he accidently sees Lu Han's .

Both of Se Hun's hand was now on his head cause he was washing his hair so basically Lu Han was standing between Se Hun's two arm and because Se Hun was taller then Lu Han it looked really from Lu Han's eye sight.

"Woahhh donsaengie you're grown alot haven't you? With facial hairs and muscles~" Lu Han said as his hand touches Se Hun's abs. 

Se Hun's eyes widened, he was beyond shock. He jumped a bit and that causes him to slip and fall, but when he fell his hand accidently grabon  Lu Han's right shoulder causing Lu Han to fall aswell.

Se Hun's touches the back of his head, it hurts like hell since he bumped to the wall. Then he heard a voice saying, "Se Hun are you okay?" but his vision was still blurry. Oh but all hell break lost when he realise who that voice belongs to and their current position didn't help the situation at all.

Lu Han was on Se Hun's abs, Se Hun turned pale as he could feel Lu Han's perfectly silky skin stomach was now on his manhood(his to be more precise). That's it, he had enough. 

"GET OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY. BRAIN. UHUK. IT'S ALL DRIED OUT.