"EXO Teaser 9_SE HUN & LU HAN"

Child-zoned

"Lu Han hyung? Dude I am soooo sorry I promise I wont  do that to you ever again. Please oh PLEASE FORGIF MEEEH." Suho was on his knee, both hands holding Lu Han's hand and he was putting on his pathetic-please-forgive-me look.

Se Hun was standing next to Lu Han, his left hand was on Lu Han's shoulder. 

"Nahhh it's okay, I overreacted back then. Sorry ne?" Lu Han smiled at Suho.

"Ugh ugh LU HAN HYUNG! YOU'RE THE BEST!" Suho hugged Lu Han.

Se Hun's right eye twitched as he witness Suho hugging Lu Han.

"Yo yo watch it pretty boy or the word pretty in your name would be gone in T minus 2 seconds." Se Hun added, both hands on his hip.

"He's my Hyung aswell you kno--- Yep his your Hyung." Suho changed up his answer when his eyes meets the old Se Hun, the murderous and ignorant Se Hun to be exact.

Se Hun changed 360 degree after meeting Lu Han, he became more open of things around him and it's all thanks to Lu Han. But still, at times his old self would show up if it's service is needed. 

"Glad you've made your point Hyung." Se Hun smirked then heads to the kitchen.

As soon as he went into the kitchen he went to the nearest wall and lean on it. This was getting out of line, it was too obvious. He had to admit it himself. It was too obvious he has feelings for his favourite Hyung. He didn't want the members too know. It was too complicated and messed up.

"Aish you need to get a hold of yourself Oh Se Hoon." he mumbled. Just then he saw some dirty plates in the sink, being the concerned one he went to the sink and cleaned it up.

While Se Hun was busy cleaning the plates Lu Han tip toed over his and gave him a back hug. The sudden hug caused Se Hun to jerked up a little.

"What are you doing?" Lu Han asked. 

"I-I'm washing up the plates..." Se Hun couldn't concentrate anymore. His head was in a mess. Wanna know why?

Well, basically, Lu Han's crotch was leaning on Se Hun's . And Se Hun could feel the structure of Lu Han's manhood. 

"Ohh.. Hey, I got call from Manager Yoon. He wants us to go and meet his up at the studio." Lu Han said then leans on Se Hun's back. He likes Se Hun's scent. It has a hint of Se Hun's body odour, the clothes and sweet flower scent. He liked it, no, scratch that. He loves it. He could sniff it all day long, but that would be too weird so he never told Se Hun about it.

"O-Okay. Let's go then." Se Hun's reply caused Lu Han to let go of him as the younger is now facing him.

"Okay" Lu Han smiled.

"Wait, just the two of us? Manager Yoon only wants to meet the two of us?" Se Hun asked.

"Yup, I dont know why myself." Lu Han answered.

Soon they went into the van and went of to the studio. 

Manager Yoon greeted them with a smile. Both of them smiled back and sat on the couch in the studio, Manager Yoon was sitting opposite to them.

"Get ready, tomorrow the two of you will be shooting for the 9th teaser." Manager Yoon smiled.

"Wait, the two of us? That's awesome! Hear that Se Hun? We'll be shooting a teaser together! Wuhuuuuu!" Lu Han hugged Se Hun. He was so happy when he heard the news. He always wanted to have a shooting with only him and his favourite dongsaeng. That's not weird, is it? 

Se Hun smiled back at his Hyung and pulled him closer. That made Lu Han blushed a little but he decides to ignore it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there! Oh god just hit 141 subscribers thank you so much guys! /(;A;)/ 

I FEEL SO LOVED! <3 <3 <3 <3