Is it really jealousy?

Child-zoned

Se Hun closed the door to his room slowly, trying not to wake up his favourite Hyung.

He made his way to the living room and sat next to Kai. Who was still enjoying his Nutella and both eyes still glued watching The First Wives Club.

"Hey." Se Hun said.

"Hmm?" Kai replied.

Se Hun rolled his eyes then grab Kai by the apple hair and dragged him all the way to the kitchen. "Ow Ow oW Ow Ouch!", Kai whined.

"IT ING HURTS YOU INSECURE STRAIGHT DUDE!" Kai shouted making Se Hun lets go of Kai's apple hair.

"Aish you could have just called me over you know?" Kai rubbed his head. It hurts. 

"Sorry. I need to talk to you about something."

"About what?"

"It's about Lu Han hyung."

"Aaaa" Kai replied, raising his eyebrows.

"Today, well, he scolded the make-up noona, dragged me to the van and asked me if I'm interested in the make-up noona with one of his death glare. Is that normal?" 

Kai took a few minutes to think by himself then answer Se Hun's question confidently.

"Nope. That aint normal. It's jealousy."

"...." 

"......."

"Are you sure?"

"One hundred percent sure. Trust me, I've been watching dramas for years honey." Kai answered before slapping Se Hun 's shoulder in a -manner-way before leaving his friend to continue watching his favourite drama series.

As soon as Kai leaves the room Se Hun jumps up and down out of joy. He even shakes his a few times while shouting 'Boomshakalaka'. 

Se Hun then went back to his room with a joyful feeling that night.

*Next morning.

Lu Han slowly opens his eyes as a sign he was awake. He puts his upper body to rise and stretch a few times. 

He looks around the room, his mind was still in a total blank. After a few seconds he finally realized he wasn't in his room, just then he spotted a figure covered in a blanket sleeping right next to the bed he was on, still fast asleep. Might I add the figure snores a little.

He crept out of the bed and sat next to the sleeping figure that was still full-covered with a blanket.

He grabs the blanket and throws it away to see who was the owner of the figure.

And there was Se Hun, all curled up due to the coldness of the morning. Lu Han chuckles at the sight of his cute maknae. 

"Wakey wakeeeeey rise and shine maknaeee!" Lu Han shouted while shaking Se Hun from left to right.

"Hmmm 5 more minutes....." Se Hun mumbled.

"Aishhh come on wake up already you're no fun at all and it aint good for your body it's already..." Lu Han took a glance at the clock and then looks back at Se Hun direction and continue "...7.00 am! So wake up~"

"Hmmhmm...." Se Hun answered. Obviously he didnt like the idea, he wanted to rest his eyes for a couple more hours.

"By the way, how did I get here? The last thing I remembered is when we got out of the van...." Lu Han was trying hard to remember what happened last night but the vision was still blurry.

Se Hun then stretches his body and spread both his arms and legs, now he is in an 'X' position. 

"You were too sleepy to go back to your room last night and you wanted to sleep in here so I brought you here...." Se Hun replied, both eyes still close.

"I seriously need to get treatments, I cant remember anything from last night." Lu Han added up, now his head was resting on Se Hun's stomach.

There were no replies, soon he heard Se Hun snoring again.

"Aish wake up already!" Lu Han shouted before smacking Se Hun on the chest making Se Hun jerked a little.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comment and subscribe~ ^U^ hope you enjoy this chapter~ :3