Those veins in your hands

Child-zoned

"Omg look at them oh god do you think they already have girlfriends?"

"I don't care if they even do lets go talk to them~"

"Leave the guy on uniform to me! He is sooo mine~"

The 3 girls giggle, not taking their eyes of Se Hun and Lu Han who was busy looking through the clothes.

Se Hun scratches the back of his neck in frustration as he knew what the girls were trying to do, he could hear them clearly. 

"Find anything you like?" 

Lu Han then look up to Se Hun and shook his head cutely.

"Then let's go to the others store, okay?"

"Umm!"

They were about to leave the store but then the girls blocked their way earning a small yank from Lu Han. Se Hun looked away with an annoyed look before putting back his attention to the 3 girls. Se Hun's hands was starting to twitch a little, only God knows how much he wanted to slap those girls across their faces.

"Ah are you two by any chance free?"

"If so, wanna go drink something? Our treat!" one of the girls winked to Se Hun.

"I'm sorry but if this is what you call flirting then you might aswell go a cow. And oh would you look at the time I'm sorry we're kind of busy here since you're actually interupting my date with my lover here." The 3 girls were beyond than shock at Se Hun's instant reply.

"Have a good day." Se Hun then gave them a sarcastic smile before dragging Lu Han out of the store.

Se Hun didn't let go of Lu Han's hand, instead they stayed like that as they walk through the crowd in the mall.

Lu Han kept quiet the whole time cause Se Hun's reaction to those girls kind of scared him. It scared him because what he saw in Se Hun's eyes was the old Se Hun, that hatred look Se Hun gave to those girls reminded him of the day he first met Se Hun. He hated that look, honestly anyone would be offended if they ever get a cold glare from Oh Se Hun. He had one of the most coldest looks anyone could ever have.

"Se Hunnie... are you still mad?" Lu Han squeeze Se Hun's grip a little, wanting attention from the younger.

Se Hun didn't say a word. Just pure silence.

Lu Han look down to the floor and bit his lower lip. 

He felt bad that Se Hun's in a bad mood now, he knew that it wasn't his fault or anything like that but he still felt bad. He wanted to make Se Hun feel better.

Just then something caught his attention, a smile then crept on his beautiful face. 

He pulled Se Hun's hand closer to him and gave it a quick peck on the back of the hand. 

That sudden action made Se Hun yank in suprise and stopped walking instantly as he let goes of his grip from Lu Han's hand.

His face was flushed red, even his ears were red.

"W-Why you do that for??" Se Hun's voice cracked a little, obviously still shock with his lover's brave action.

"Those veins in your hands look so pretty" Lu Han smiled.
 
"Gosh Lu sometimes you're so unpredictable..." Se Hun scratches the back of his neck, face still flushed red.
 
"Well I have to do something to cheer up my Se Hun~" 
 
"UGH HYUNG YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THIS WHEN WE GET HOME. SERIOUSLY."
 
Well, let's just say thank goodness Se Hun isn't the type of person who would get nose bleed if he has dirty thoughts playing around with his (already dirty)mind.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------
 
UPDATED! 
 
 
I SARANG YOU GUYS SO MUCHO LIKE CAPPUCINO <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 
(aside from the joke, I really love you guys. chuuu~)