Finale

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

"Gongjunim, you looked so pretty~" You just smiled to her. She was fixing the dress ribbon at the back. You were standing in front of the full body mirror. You smiled looking at yourself wearing a knee-length white with a ribbon pink around your waist. The ribbon tied prettily behind your back in butterfly shape. Your caretaker took the bouquet of white and small flower and gave to you. You took it and stood straight in front of the mirror.

"You're an angel, gongjunim."

"Keumanae, Yang unnie." She smiled.

"I'll excitedly wait for your wedding day, gongjunim. The wedding dress must come out the best on you." You just blushed. The door knocked from outside. You turned.

"Chukae!" You smiled to see Minwoo and his father. They came into the room. Uncle No placed a bouquet of flower on the small table.

"Thanks." You said. Minwoo just awed to see you.

"You're really amazing, noona." You blushed and smiled shyly. His father nodded.

"Yeah, my son is true. So angel-like."

"Uncle..." They chuckled.

"We can't stay long in here. Your friends are waiting outside. So meet in the hall. Again, congrats for your engagement. I'm waiting for your wedding in two months." You smiled and nodded. Both of them left after Minwoo congratulated you. Just in seconds, the door opened harshly by someone.

"you~!" You were a bit startled but then chuckled to see all the girls rushed in. Just before they could say anything, all of them gaped first at your appearance.

"Omo! Is that you?! WOW!" Gyuri broke the ice first and walked to hug you. You hugged her back. She blinked."Okay, you're really stunning. More than I am when I'm married a week ago." Gyuri commented. You just smiled shyly. Hyomin and Jiyeon jumped on you.

"You're so beautiful!" Hyomin squealed and hugged you tight. You were a bit squeezed when Jiyeon added.

"Ani! She's beyond beautiful and all synonym words." Jiyeon hugged.

"Hey...don't hug her too tight. Her dress will ruin." UEE said. Hyomin and Jiyeon grinned and released you. You just shook your head. Other came to congratulate you one by one. You and the girls talked and teased each other so much. You and Jessica became the most of the topics.

"Jessi, we love to see you in the wedding hall next month." Gyuri said. Jessica blushed.

"Um...maybe. I dunno..." She was shy. You chuckled. Her problems with the family already settled and she was preparing for the wedding but the date isn't set yet, that's why becoming a topic then.

"And you. I'm so jealous you got L.Joe~~" Suzy whined. All of them laughed while you just smiled.

"Girls, may I have time with the bride-to-be?" All the girls turned to the door.

"Ouh, principal." All of them bowed a bit when the man entered the room. Gyuri looked at all.

"We should go." Gyuri said. All of them nodded and congratulated you again before excused themselves to the principal. The room now occupied with just you and your grandfather. He smiled to you.

"You're gorgeous, sonnyeo. How are you?"

"Fine, I guess?"

"Nervous?" He sat down on the sofa while you came to him and sat beside him. You nodded a bit. He smiled and patted your head. "I never thought the day will come short." You just smiled.

"Well..I shocked myself too." He chuckled softly and touched your exposed shoulder.

"Be a good lady. Good fiancee for him and a mannered future wife for him." He said. You nodded.

"Arasseo." He smiled and got up.

"Okay, I'll wait for you at the entrance." You nodded. He walked to the door and the door opened by someone. He smiled to see a guy by the door. "Come in, I'm leaving." The guy bowed politely and your grandfather left. The guy stepped in. You was surprised to see him.

"Kev!" He smiled sweetly to you.

"Hi~ chukae." He walked to you and both of you hugged friendly. You chuckled to see him.

"Thanks. Wah...it feels years I didn't see you." Kevin smiled.

"Well...I'm a bit busy." Kevin said. You just smiled. "How are you?"

"Fine. Like what you see now." Kevin smiled. He looked at you from head to toe.

"You looked radiantly happy and pretty in dress." You smiled.

"Thanks for decent praise." He raised his brow. You smiled. "Well, people kept praising me too much." Kevin chuckled.

"Actually, you're so beautiful but I can't describe with words." You chuckled.

"Whatever. So how are you lately? I can't catch any of your story." You asked. Kevin smiled.

"I'm just being busy here and there. After we..um, broke up, I got offer to become model in Japan. I got contract, my mother did it without me knowing. At first I refuse, but then by that I actually see my parents actually aware about me and see my future in becoming model, so there is it. I'm busy with modeling now." Kevin said. You blinked.

"Wow, you're becoming famous!" Kevin smiled.

"And recently, I got casted for musical performance. They like my voice and maybe I will get to record a song." You blinked.

"Wow. I must see your performance and hear the song." Kevin nodded.

"Don't worry, when it's time, I will send the tickets for you and L.Joe. Also the song, I will tell you." You smiled.

"When you're famous, don't forget to give me signature!" Kevin chuckled and nodded.

"Gongjunim, it's time." Your caretaker peeked in. You nodded to her. Kevin smiled and patted your head.

"Become a good wife." You smiled and nodded. He waved a goodbye and walked to the door.

"Gomawo, Kevinnie. For everything." You said. Kevin nodded.

"Take care of yourself. I prayed for your happiness." You nodded. He left the room after the door closed. You just smiled and fixed your dress for the last time before stepped out from the room, escorted by your caretaker to the hall. You took a breath when you can see the door and also your grandfather. Your grandfather smiled to you.

"Ready?" You took a breath and nodded. He smiled and took your hand, placing it on his arm. Your caretaker stood at the door. You nodded and she pushed opening the door.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome our main lady for today, Miss Kang you." The MC voice heard. You smiled shyly to all the people in the hall. You were a bit shocked to see so many people in there. Your grandfather led you to the small stage built near to a corner of the hall. The guests were smiling and whispering excitedly to watch you came in. L.Joe was there, on the stage, waiting. You smiled to him.

"Take care of her. You will be her man." L.Joe nodded to your grandfather and took your hand. You lowered down your gaze, a bit shy. He smiled to you.

"We're all here, gathering to witness a beautiful day for this pair to step into a new phase of relationship. The families were agreeing to let this pair get engaged on this beautiful day. We should cherish them, aren't we?" The MC said and the guests chuckled softly. "So, as the highlight and the significant for the engagement of Mr. Lee and Miss Kang, we will proceed the exchange ring ceremony." Your caretaker came with a decorated tray in her hand. There's a red box in the middle with a couple ring in it. L.Joe smiled and moved to take the ring for the lady. He knelt down one knee which made all of the guest squealed and looked at you and him in awe. You were blushing.

"I, Lee Byunghun promise to become a great and caring partner for her, Kang you, forever." L.Joe vowed. He took your hand and slid in the ring. You bit your lips with rosy cheeks. He looked up to you and smiled. You smiled back. He got on his feet while you took the ring for him. You turned to him, shyly took his hand.

"I..I, Kang you promise to become a good and caring partner for him, Lee Byunghun, forever." You vowed and slid in the ring. The guests clapped their hand.

"So, they are official engaged. The guests may entertaing yourself and eating. Enjoy the party~" The MC said. You turned to L.Joe. L.Joe smiled and took your hand in his, smiling.

Kevin smiled to see you and him together. Somehow, he felt relieved for you to have someone with you. Suddenly, someone bumped to him. "Sorry..." Kevin was a bit stunned to hear the voice. He knew it so well, even though it's cracking and choking sound, but he knew the person. That person just walked away. Kevin bit his lips.

'Will he be fine?' Kevin bit his lips harder. With quick step, he caught back to the person, who is leaving the hall without anyone concerned.

 


 

L.Joe looked at you. You just smiled shyly. The party was already ended long time ago. Both of you were resting at the restaurant of the place. "Gomawo." L.Joe said softly. You just smiled.

"I should thank you." You said. L.Joe shook his head.

"Ani, I'm the one should be thankful. Because you're willing to come to me. you ah." L.Joe said. You smiled a bit.

"Byungie...can you give me time?" You asked. L.Joe smiled and took your hand.

"You can have all the time I have, all my life. I'm willing to give it for you." L.Joe said. You smiled a bit.

"Gomawo, I will...love you with my heart someday." You said with confident and pecked his cheek. L.Joe looked stunned for a while but then he smiled brightly.

"I'm willing to do anything for you and protect you, babe. Because I love you." L.Joe pecked softly on your nose.

"Thank you for understanding me and be patient with me." L.Joe smiled.

"I didn't ask for you to forget your first love and come to me, but I hope at least, I have a place in your heart." You nodded and went to hug him. He hugged you back. "I love you." He whispered softly near your ears. You smiled in his arm.

'Lee Byunghun...gomawo. I'm really lucky to have you. Thank you for everything you have done to me, patiently understand my feelings. I will learn to love you like how you learn to deal with my feelings. For me, you're actually the most wanted boyfriend everybody want.' You smiled.

​'My first love, Kim Myungsoo...I will remember you in my memories. Jalgayo, gomawo...na chotsarang.'

_END_

 


A/N: Hey Dolls~ Okay here the ending. This is just the best I can come out with. Mianne for those who didn't like the ending. But yeah, I decided to leave this story ended like this. I do enjoy my time writing this story even though so many time feeling down and wanted to discontinue this story but at last, I finished this story. Thank you for those who are reading this story till here (I don't know there's still a reader reading the story or not...).

Ouh and I'm represented my highly thankfulness to a reader, mariamae. Because of this reader, I'm able to make this story come to end. Thank you so much my beautiful doll, mariamae. (I'm sorry that I'm not being able to do an ending like you wanted because I took my co-author advice to end this story with L.Joe. Mianne)

And for the last one, in this chapter I hinted something about Kevin. If you're curious to know what's next happen, you may click the link here. [Ouh, a warning. If you don't like  (boyxboy) stuff and , I recommended you not to read. ^^] 

I posted this in another story (my request shop actually) long before, but it's a special finale for this story. Hope you enjoy.

So, for the last time....annyeong my Dolls~ Thanks for everything and hope you enjoyed the story. This is the end from The Most Wanted Boyfriend. *waved hands* -ranasungmin-