Date Diary 10: Minhyuk ssi

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You fixed the backpack on your shoulder. You were wondering why Minhyuk asked you to pack some cloths.

“Hi, you.”

“Oh, annyeong!” You said to Minhyuk. He smiled.

“Sorry because I’m late.” You just smiled.

“Oh, the bus is here. Khaja.” Minhyuk said. You nodded a bit.

Since he arrived, he avoided eye contact. You just smiled. You knew this guy is a really shy type.

You sat beside the window. He was biting his lips before sat down beside you. You could see he was blushing.

You chuckled. “Ayy, stop blushing, Minhyuk ssi.”

He covered his cheeks. You chuckled again.

“Oh, where are we going?” You asked. Minhyuk smiled a bit.

“We’re traveling to countryside.”  You looked at him.

“Huh? It’s far right?”

Minhyuk smiled. “Ani, it’s one hour.”

You looked at him, puzzled. “Ayy, that place need 3 hours. I know it okay?”

Minhyuk chuckled. “We’re not going to that place, you. But my place.”

You felt weird. “Where?”

“My hometown. The only one place near here that looks like countryside.” You blinked.

“Oh, that.” Minhyuk smiled.

“So, it’s okay right? I just want to bring you to somewhere special for me.” Minhyuk said and then blushed.

You smiled. “It’s exciting. Are we going to stay one night?”

Minhyuk shook his head. “Unfortunately we can’t. You have date tomorrow right?”

You pouted. “Aye, hm so what about this?”

“We gonna playing water at a river.”

You widened your eyes. “Chincha?!”

He smiled and nodded.

“Yeay, it’s sound fun~ I rarely go to somewhere like that. Just because I don’t have a village like hometown.”

Minhyuk smiled. “I’m glad you like it.”

You smiled back.

 


 

You jumped happily to see beautiful scenery. The air also felt different in the busy town. Minhyuk smiled to see your childishness.

“Uwah! Chincha daebak. I never know this place really like a village. I just know its look like our countryside, but never know this beautiful it can be! Uwah, I never imagine we have this peaceful place near a busy town~” You cooed and amazed.

Minhyuk chuckled. “Let’s go to my grandparent house.”

You looked shock. “Ee?!”

Minhyuk laughed. “There is no one, you. They passed away a year ago, so don’t be nervous.”

You blushed. “Oh, okay. Sorry to hear that.”

Minhyuk smiled. “Khaja.”

Both of you walked side by side to Minhyuk’s grandparent house.

“Ouh, wah…” You again, amazed. The house was really has the village feeling. Even though it look old but it’s nice and warm.

“Hope you don’t mind.”

You shook your head. “Oh, no! I like house like this. Tired of the big house but empty inside.”

Minhyuk smiled. “Me too.”

Both of you chuckled.

“You often come here?”

Minhyuk sat on the big stone that look like a table. Hum, maybe the place where the elder play games…

“When I feel tired of my own house, I came here. Or when I miss my grandparent…”

You just flashed a small smile.

“You want to go to the river with this outfit or you wanna change?” Minhyuk asked.

You looked at yourself. “I think I wanna change, it’s weird to go into the water with skirt Minhyuk ssi.”

Minhyuk laughed. “Okay, I agree. There’s a room, my sister room. Go change there. I wait here.”

You nodded and walked into the room.

 


 

“Wah, its cold~” You said. Minhyuk smiled.

“Refreshing right?” You nodded and sat on a rock.

“Do you wanna go in?” Minhyuk asked

“Just wait till I get use to its coldness.” Minhyuk nodded. He immersed into the water.

“Hah, love it.” You smiled. Minhyuk wasn’t shy anymore. Maybe he already feel comfortable.

He splashed water to you. You widened your eyes.

“Hey.” He laughed. You also laughed.

Splash! Splash!

Soon both of you were battling while laughing.

 

 

“Wait for a while.” Minhyuk said. You were sitting on a rock while let your shirts dried. The towel wrapped around your head to prevent you getting a flu.

He stood on a rock. “I want to give you a good memory here. Do you have fun?”

You nodded.

“I want to sing a song for you. Listen.”

You looked at him. He cleared his throat.

(Just imagine what song you want to hear neh~ ^^)

You clapped your hand. “Jjang. Uwah, your voice is so lovely.”

He blushed and then smiled. “Gomawo~”

“I like it. Gomapda.” He nodded.

“Let’s go. We will have some meal before heading back.” You nodded.

Both of you were back to the house. You were taking bath while Minhyuk cooked something.

“Oh, you are done?” You turned around. You smiled when you saw Minhyuk. He was preparing the table.

“Um, it supposes me to cook…” Minhyuk chuckled.

“It’s my house, and you’re guest so it’s me to prepare something. Sit down.”

You sat down. You looked at Minhyuk.

“Hey, you should take a bath too.” Minhyuk just smiled.

“After we eat.” You just nodded.

Both of you ate. “Wow, it’s awesome.”

“Ayy, it’s nothing. I’m happy that you like it.”

“Love it. Thank you Minhyuk~” Minhyuk just smiled.

 


 

“I think it’s time.” You said when the bus left. Minhyuk nodded.

“Um, thank you for coming.” Minhyuk said.

“Thanks for this sweet memory. I never forgot this short vacation~” Minhyuk chuckled a bit.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying your time with me. I enjoyed it too.” You smiled.

“Okay, I better get going.” Minhyuk nodded.

“Um, you.”

“Yeh?” You turned to him.

“We’re still friend after this right?” You smiled.

“Of course, I love to be your friend.” Minhyuk smiled.

“Choose wise, you. Thank you giving me a chance.” You nodded.

“If we aren’t together, can I go to your hometown again someday?” Minhyuk beamed.

“Yes, you can. Anytime you like, you.” You smiled.

“Gomawo, so annyeong?” Minhyuk nodded.

“Annyeong.” You waved to him and turned. Minhyuk just smiled while looking at your back.

 


A/N; Okay, done this~ Aigoo…I’m kinda having complicated time writing this… Just imagine there is a place like this in Korea, neh? Okay, Dolls, the next date diary will be up on 2 hours more~

Gildarige, it’s Seyong!

Okay, see soon Dolls!