L's Past

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

L stopped. You walked step by step towards him.

“Don’t come near me. You know right? If you come, the bad luck will stick at you.” L said loudly. Your legs stopped.

“Myungsoo aa~, mia…”

“Shikkuro! It was your words 10 years ago. I still remember it..” You started to walk closer to him again.

“Naega arra..chalmothasseo, mia…”

“Keumanne! I don’t want to hear anything. Please, pretend that you never know me, we’re strangers. And stop calling my real name. It’s disgusting, right?” L walked away. You couldn’t chase him. The guiltiness filled the heart. It was 10 years ago but he still remembered and hurt by those words. Mianne, Myungsoo aa~~…

 

(Flashback)

Author POV

you aa~, songmul…” A boy gave a red box to you. She looked at him and the surrounding. All of them were laughing at the boy and her. Then, she heard someone whispered.

“Hehe…A new weird couple was born. A bad looking boy with the famous arrogant rich girl! It’s hot! Hahaha! Match from heaven..” She felt angry. The popularity would go down if she is with that boy.

“Don’t ever give me a present. I hate it, don’t come closer to me. You are bad luck, boy! Ah, what’s your name again?” The boy face turned sulk.

“Myungsoo…”

“Ah, Myungsoo. What a disgusting name. Don’t ever come near to me. I don’t want the bad luck of you stick on me. Eei, kha!” She pushed the present away. The boy shocked and felt ashamed. The others were laughing. She walked away. The boy picked up the box. There were tears in his eyes.

‘I promise, I’ll never like a girl in my whole life! She’s cruel! I hate her!’

 

you!” You woke up from those memories. Jiyeon was coming towards you.

“Oh, Jiyeonnie. So, the class ended?” Jiyeon nodded.

“Ah, the trio with you in the class just now, right? Wow, I’m jealous with you!” You just smiled.

“Ani~, there’s nothing to jealous.” Jiyeon smiled.

“Khaja, I want to buy a meal for you.” You nodded.

‘Jiyeon was so nice to me…if she know how arrogant, bad am I in the past, will she nice to me like this?’

(A/N:Don’t get confused, just think your character in the past like a real young miss from the richest family. Soon author will revealed how you change to a better person.)

 


 

“Let’s eat. Manimokko.” You nodded. Jiyeon smiled.

“Gomawo oppa. Saranghae <3!” Jiyeon said to her lover, Jinwoon.

“Anything for you.” You just smiled. No wonder the couple is nobled as lovey dovey couple. You got goosebump. The couple was still in their world.

“Oh? Jiyeon, Jinwoon. Dating here? Oh, aa~.” Jiyoung appeared together with her lover, Taemin.

“Hah, it’s Jiyounggie. Oppa, can they join us too?” Jinwoon nodded. Jiyeon pulled the couple to sit together.

You just smiled to them.

you aa~~, don’t you feel lonely? Find someone too.” Jinwoon said suddenly when he realized you just stayed silent. You just smiled.

“Ah, she is waiting for the right one. Maybe will choosing in the party?” Jiyeon said.

“The contest, eoh?” Taemin asked. Jiyoung nodded.

“I don’t know what to say…” You looked them one by one.

“Listen to your heart. Don’t get influenced by the contest, eoh?” Jiyeon gave her advice. You just smiled.