Everything fall in pieces

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

"Bye." You waved your hand to him. Kevin smiled and walked to his class while you went to yours. Since the night you picked him, both of you would come to the school together. Summer Villa wasn't far from Kang's Golden Castle. Every morning, Kevin will walk to your house and then your driver will send you both to the school. You just enjoyed Kevin's company everyday. At least, you wanna kept busy. Kevin also enjoyed his time. Both of you didn't realize it's already a month passed.

Kevin just loved to show his affection for you, as he realized sometime Kiseop was looking. At the cafe, during the ethics class, Kevin just being more sweeter. You just enjoyed all those without knowing the real truth. But in other way, you sometime took a glance, finding L. In short, both of you didn't really sincere with each other. But as both of you are close friends, you and him eventually working up well. Some guys started to feel jealous with Kevin, moreover the lucky guys. They all were shocked to know Kevin was picked. But all of them can't say anything.

Dongjoon was looking closely both of you. He was mad when you picked up Kevin. He thought it will him or maybe at least among the trio. But Kevin was out of subject, he can't further his secretive plan like that. He needed to get rid of Kevin, in his own way.

You smiled when entering the class. The girls noticed your presence. "Morning, you." UEE greeted. You smiled to her. IU also noticed you and smiled. You walked to your place and sat down. Hyomin turned to you.

"How's Kevin?"

"Just nice."

"Somehow...I saw you guys just like a good friend. I mean, doesn't look like a couple at all..." Jiyeon said. You just smiled.

"I like him and comfortable with him."

"You don't love him, right?" Jiyoung suddenly interrupting. You looked to her and just smiled. Jiyeon and Hyomin looked at you closely. You just smiled to them without saying anything. Just then, the teacher came in and the conversation died just like that.

 


 

"What you want?" Kevin backed up few steps. He was surrounded by some big build guys while waiting for you outside the school. Just then, they dragged to him to an alley. Kevin's back hit the wall. He can't escape them. Kevin just looked around, finding a way out. He couldn't fight against these guys, it will be tough for slender and small guy like him. A guy stepped to him.

"Well, if he meant to ruin this boy life...should we disfigure him? I think his handsome face made out his life." The guy said in husky voice. The others were smirking. The guy caught Kevin's chin. Kevin grunted.

"Let me go."

"Sorry, we already took the order." Another guy said, he was darker than the guy who was holding Kevin. Kevin hissed when the grip was tight. The guy gave a punch on Kevin's stomach. He winced.

"Let me test some of my precious punch before we use tools."

"Okay, boss. All on you." The guy smirked and soon enough beat up Kevin. He was punched, kicked and slapped by the big guy. Kevin winced, his mouth bleed. The guy pushed him to the ground and kicked him harshly and repeatedly. Kevin didn't have any strength to fight back. The others guy were ready with the baseball bat while a guy was holding a small knife.

"I'm done. The bat, guys." The guy with the bat moved and surrounded Kevin. Kevin just looked through his small heavy eyes. A guy swung a bat and his his back. Kevin screamed in pain, but it wasn't loud as his strength lessened. They kept hit Kevin with the bat. Kevin was curling on the ground, his body was aching all over. Till then, he was a bit lucky because none of his bone broke by the hits.

"Quick, I want fun too. My knife is aching for flesh." The guy smirked while playing with his small knife. Kevin met his eyes with the guy. He trembled to see the darkness. The others already stopped as they're giving chance to that knife guy. That guy squatted in front of Kevin's face. Kevin bit his lips with the remaining strength. Just the moment the knife on his face, a loud siren noise heard. That made the guys startled.

", it's police, guys. Let's go for now. We're done for today, and wait for his next order." The guy, called boss just now said. The knife guy hissed.

"Just when I want to have fun." The knife slightly cut on Kevin's cheek, drawing blood. Kevin winced to the stinging pain. All of the guys retreated. Kevin was left like that. He was weak, and unable to keep his eyes open. He thought he would die alone there. The last thing he was before he passed out is a glimpse of a familiar silhouette before his eyes. Then, everything was a pitch black world for him.

 

You quickly looked away. You noticed the figure in front of you. But you ignored and became careless, and also walked faster. Thinking that Kevin would wait for you outside the school, you just walked faster. You passed him, though everything will just nice but he caught your hand. You flinched and jumped in shock.

"Wait. I need to talk with you." You bit your lips and pulled your hand away. You turned to him.

"Why? You know it's dangerous for us to..."

"Just pretend we're fighting now, that's the solution for us to be able to make a contact." He said. You looked around.

"What now, L?" Trying the best to get into your y character, the voice sounded nice, y annoying plus hateful. L looked at you and smirked.

"Why did you pick, Kevin?" You raised your brow.

"What's wrong? I can pick anyone." You crossed your arms. Now, you were a bit pissed off. L stared coldly at you.

"I did mention to you right? Kevin is the famous and horrible player. He had bunch of girls on his side and even keeping a nice rich girls as his bank. He's gold digger, in short." He said. You raised your brow.

"Until now, Kevin is just nice with me. Just leave it."

"you, don't get into his trap. You..."

"L, stop. I'm out of this fight." You said and then left. L sighed, he took out a file from his bag. Quick enough, he caught up to you. You startled when he pulled your hand suddenly and handed the file.

"Read everything here and you will know everything about Kevin Woo. Believe or not, this is the real Kevin. I hope you won't stupidly become his next target." L said and left you with the file. You narrowed your eyes on him. Somehow, you felt mad when L talked bad about Kevin. You looked at the file and then put it into your bag. You walked to the gate, getting to Kevin. But he was nowhere to be seen.

"Maybe he's still in." You said and waited at the gate. You looked at the watch and looked inside, waiting for him. Just when you were about to send him message, you saw a figure out from an alley. You gasped.

"Kevin!"

 


A/N: Hey Dolls...an update again. Yeah, I just wrote what I think on the spot...I think it still didn't come out nice...maybe lack of passion and I just wanted the story to be finished....hum...I still failed with these kind of stories...sobs.

Okay for now, see soon. COMMENTS ARE LOVED.