Night Gathering Part 1

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

The mansion already filled by boys. The girls were not yet can be seen but Gyuri was already there, greeting the boys with her handsome man, Seungho. They were congratulated the Leader couple and wished them for the best. The couple boys also didn't reach there yet, maybe with the girls. Gyuri turned to Seungho when he whispered to her.

"Will you come?" Gyuri smiled.

"Don't worry, baby. She will." Seungho just nodded slightly while curling the fingers tighter. Gyuri just smiled. Just then, they greeted by the next guest.

"You guys look so nice together." Gyuri blinked to the familiar voice and turned. She stiffened a bit. Seungho just smiled awkwardly.

"Erm, thanks." The guy chuckled.

"Yah, I'm fine. Don't be awkward like this." The guy said. Seungho smiled.

"Ahh, neh. Enjoy yourself, Donghae ssi." Donghae smiled and raised his hand a bit while leaving. Gyuri huffed. Seungho turned to her. "Babe?" Gyuri looked up to him.

"Sorry...I..."

"I understand, my love. Let's not talk about that." Gyuri smiled a bit.

"Okay, because today is our day." Seungho smiled and pecked on Gyuri's cheek. Gyuri blushed.

"Indeed."

 

You stepped out from the black car. Your driver bowed a bit. "Pick me up around twelve if I didn't call you till then." The driver nodded. You held your small red handbag and walked into the entrance to the mansion. You fixed your skirt a bit. You wore one piece dress, white on the top with some black lines and pinkish red for the skirt. From far, you noticed Gyuri and her boyfriend. Gyuri also noticed you and smiled.

"Here you are." Gyuri said when you arrived next to her. Seungho turned and blinked.

"Wow." Seungho was speechless. Gyuri eyed him. You just chuckled awkwardly. "Just praising, my love." Gyuri looked back to you.

"The girls didn't arrive yet. So just the boys in there...and among the 20 guys, only Donghae had arrived." Gyuri said. You nodded.

"Well, I'm waiting for someone else too. Can I wait here?" Gyuri just nodded. They talked a bit here and there while Seungho greeted the guests. Soon, all the girls arrived on the same time with their boyfriends. One by one couple stepped out from a black car in a long line. You just amazed by that.

"Hey, you." Hyomin and Jiyeon greeted you. You smiled to them. The others already entered. You just smiled to Hoya and Jinwoon.

"Why are you still here anyway?" Hyomin asked. You smiled.

"I'm waiting for..."

"you ah. Sorry, I'm late. I should pick you up, isn't it?" All of them turned. You just smiled and swiftly moved to that person. You touched his arm.

"It's okay, Kev. As long as you're coming anyway. Let's get in now. Hyomin, Jiyeon too." You said and smiled. Kevin smiled a bit to them then you pulled him with you. Hyomin and Jiyeon blinked. Hoya also looked clueless while Jinwoon felt weird. The Leader couple also left speechless.

All the boys attention turned to you. You just looked around. Kevin sensed the looks. You pulled him to sit at a side. Kevin just followed. You asked for juice, for you and Kevin. Kevin huffed a bit when the boys kept looking. "Is it okay we're together tonight? Because you should tell your choice today..so.."

You smiled. "It's okay. Kev, be my shining black knight tonight." Kevin chuckled.

"What was that?" You just shrugged and sipped the juice which just arrived. Kevin just looked at you.

 

L and Dongjoon arrived at the same time. L.Joe was waiting for them outside. They met and entered the mansion together. As they were the last guests for tonight, Seungho escorted them to the VIP place for them. The trio never attend this kind of party before, this is the first time as the chosen guy will be announced tonight.

"Here the place. Enjoy the party." They nodded. Seungho left to get his girlfriend, preparing to welcome the guest. Dongjoon noticed the boys attention was on something. Following the direction, he noticed you and Kevin. Dongjoon raised his brow. L and L.Joe didn't noticed it. Dongjoon overheard the conversation not so far from his seating.

"That guy name is Kevin, right?" Dongwoon said. Hyunseung nodded.

"Yeah, Kevin. But why they're together?" Hyunseung said. Donghae who happened to be there smiled a bit.

"She come with him just now." Donghae said. Hyunseung and Dongwoon turned to Donghae.

"Chincha?" Donghae smiled a bit. He's the only one among the 20 guys came first, so he saw both of you entered together. He also questioned when he saw Kevin with you. Dongjoon slightly feel uneasy.

"Hum? Isn't that you?" L.Joe suddenly said to L and Dongjoon. L looked up while Dongjoon pretended to look.

"Yeah....she is." Dongjoon said in monotone. L looked a bit pissed when he saw you with Kevin. L wanted so badly to get up and pulled you away from the player but knowing his harsh and stupid attitude may harm you and himself, he kept restraining himself. The trio kept the eyes on you so do the other boys. The 20 guys sent a sharp gaze to Kevin, like a warning and unspoken anger. You sensed that but trying to ignore for a while. Kevin also knew it but didn't want to say anything to you.

 


A/N: Hey, I'm back here for a while. I'm starting to get busy. So sorry for late update. And yeah, I update just a little. Hope I have some more time for the next part, but I can't keep it straight update. Again sorry for late chapters.

COMMENTS ARE LOVED ^^