It can’t be! We’re partner?

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

you aa~~!” Insoo greeted you. You smiled.

“So, you’re not picking my letter, neither Seyong…”

“I’m sorry, it’s a…”

“No need to clear things up. It’s your choice. So who is your partner, eh?” You shook head.

“I don’t know either. I picked at random and Jiyeon didn’t give me a chance to look who it is.” Insoo nodded.

“Hi!” Seyong appeared together with Leejoon.

“Hi, you. I’m Leejoon, just call me Joon.” You nodded. You guys were chit-chatting before an announcement was heard. It’s Seungho’s voice.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the side event tonight gonna be held soon. So, can I know where our princess, you ssi is?” You shocked when hearing your name. Insoo realized your situation and put up your hand.

“Ah, come here lady.” You gave Insoo an unsatisfied look. Seyong were pushing you to the stage. Finally, you were on stage.

“Okay, have a sit lady.” A nice (?) luxurious wooden chair, GO was making you to sit.

“Okay, we gonna start this. All contestants, we will begin with the quiz. Have you got your flower badge?” Some guys were raising their badge.

“Okay, there is a serial number behind it. All of you put the serial number to log on our school website and there’s the question you need to answer. This quiz will short-list all of you to 50 people to the next test. So, answer carefully! We will start now and you have 45 minutes.”

All the guys got their I-pad and started the quiz.

“Hi, princess. Here your I-pad, your own. It’s a gift from RC, for you because giving cooperation in this event. You can see the current result of the quiz. Ah, by the way, I’m Honggi, IU’s boy.” You just nodded and took the I-pad. You looked at the current result. It’s L leading the other. Where is he? You looked around and saw L at the corner of the hall.

‘He looks smart in the rabbit outfit….eoh? Wait!’ You looked at youself. You’re Alice, he’s the rabbit. What?!! It can’t be, we’re partner?

(Of course dear, he match it with you..)

“Do you want something? I’m your butler tonight.” Honggi asked.

“Err, can I look the question too?” Honggi nodded and took the I-pad. He opened the website. After a few minute, he gave the I-pad back to you.

“Here it is. I’m attaching the result next to it.” You nodded and thanked him. You looked at the result for a while. It’s still leading by L. Then, Dongjoon and next is L.Joe. Ah, what the fish? After L.Joe it’s Chunji.

You looked at the question. Math, History, prior knowledge, Economics, Science, K-literature, traditional education, and the last 10 question, it’s about you. Eoh? This question…

“Honggi, this is…” Honggi looked and smiled.

“Yes, the question that you answered when IU asked you two days ago. She did it as Seungho asked her to do so.” You sighed.

“I want to see who get correct answer on these questions…”

“Sure, I’ll make it for you. But the guys didn’t reach on these questions yet…” You looked around.

“Just show me and I’ll wait….” Honggi nodded. You still looked around. You noticed Jiyeon.

‘Who’s I-pad?’ Jiyeon asked by making those words with her lips.

‘RC gave as gift.’ You replied. Jiyeon smiled.

‘My number _________.’ You nodded. You send a message.

 

You : huh, it’s embracing!

Jiyeon : hey! You’re lucky! They are hot okay?

You : ya..ya..

Jiyeon : so who’s your partner?

 

You stunned. Should you tell her? You looked at L. He was still struggling with the question.

 

You : L…the clock-rabbit in the Alice’s story…

Jiyeon : OMG! You got the hottest one! I’m jealous here!

You : cih! How’s Jinwoon?

Jiyeon : my love forever. I’m just admiring L’s charm! He’s hot! Lucky you!

 

No, Jiyeonnie. I’m not lucky anymore. He once mine but now he’s hates me…..

You sighed.