So it's like that

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

That night, you stayed at hospital taking care of Kevin. He still was unconscious due to exhaustion and also medicine. You were sitting on the sofa, thinking over who did this to him. You already asked your driver to deliver message to your caretaker to investigate about this. And you asked her to start from Hoon.

"I better make my homework done today. Hum, luckily tomorrow is weekend." You said. But then sighed. "Not lucky, this weekend got meeting..." You mumbled and opened your bag. You saw the file that L gave to you before. You blinked. For a while, you turned to Kevin on the bed.

"I believe you...but maybe I can find a clue from this? Sorry, Kev." You whispered and took out the file instead of your homework. The thin file, red in colour now was in front of you. You took a breath and opened it. The first page was a short profile of Kevin.

"Woo Sunghyun. Born in America on November 25th. Moved to Korea when he was 4, and to Japan when he was 6. Have two nationality on hold, American and Japanese." You looked through down. "Ouh, so he's the son of the popular businessman...okay I don't know this." You looked up to Kevin. "Maybe your father's enemy?" You said. After some more lines, you turned the page.

"A brief life of Kevin Woo." You read the title in low tone and began to read lines by lines. You looked shock till the end of page. "Nana..Riko, Ritsu, Choele, Katrine, Mizuki..." You blinked. "It become uncountable here." You exhaled. You turned to another pages and the short details about the girls with pictures were there.

"List of his 'Golden Masters'..." You read through. "Current, Nana." You flipped to another page. Secret and confidential part which still in doubt, that's the section title. You read out the pages. And then, stunned and looked up to Kevin. The body still motionless, just the steady breath can be seen and the beep sound from the machine. You took a breath and bit your lips.

"If...this is true, is it your approach have meaning, Kev? Either I'm your next target or because of him?" You said softly. No one answered the question. Your eyes fell onto the last paragraph in that last page.

'Still in investigation, but several times saw their closeness. Conclusion, Kevin Woo is biual. Dating both girls and guys. But as never saw him going out with other guys except his best friend, which is Lee Kiseop, maybe this is not true or Kevin Woo just date Lee Kiseop only.'

You sighed. You already remembered Kiseop. Yes, the one on the party. You remembered he as the one of the guys that joined the contest. And the words he said in the party, you remembered it all. You took the file back into your bag and got up, walking to Kevin's bed. You took a sit on the chair. You stared at him.

"I don't know whether I believe that or not, but there's one thing that I know. I will always consider you as my best friend even though you have other meaning approach me on the first place. I don't care which one but I'm thanked you as you're becoming my friend...and helped me. If that...I mean, you say you like me before, right? So if that just a play, then we're just the same. I won't be mad if all of these are true, because I used you too then. We're equal." You smiled and touched his hand.

"So wake up soon. Don't worry, I'm not mad at you. I'm not sure but I can see through you that you're sincere becoming my friend. Which I'm grateful enough, you always there helping me like a friend do. I treasure you as friend, so get well soon." You smiled again.

 


 

You stirred from your sleep when you felt movement on the bed. You fell asleep beside the bed and placed your head on your arms, on the bed. You pulled back your head and rubbed your eyes.

"Morning, you." You blinked to hear the voice. You opened your eyes wide and turned to the bed. Kevin was smiling at you. You gaped.

"Kevin!" Kevin smiled to you. You touched his hand. "When did you wake up? Who did this to you? Tell me, I will get back to them." You said. Kevin just smiled.

"I don't know, but they're paid by someone. How I ended up here? You found me there? After they left because of police siren, I passed out." Kevin said, his voice cracked a bit but he could talked well. His face wasn't that swollen anymore and his lips looked live again. You looked at him.

"Not me who found you, but Kiseop." Kevin looked at you and stiffened to the name. "He said he saw it from the start but not having strength to help. So he helped you a little bit late...I think the siren is the solution?" You said. Kevin took a breath.

"If that's him, I should thank him for saving my face." You raised your brow. "They had knife, one of the men. He just like psychopath that obsesses on knife. He wanted to hurt my face, make my face ugly." You heard his story.

"I thought of report this to police. Is it okay?" Kevin shook his head.

"It's dangerous."

"Then, I already ask my assistant to investigate this." Kevin nodded with his eyes. You smiled to him.

"Your hands were casted for a day. The doctor said your bone didn't break but it was in fragile state. So it need cast to support. Just for a while, you can moved it freely after. So do your left leg. If you wanna go out today, you need to use wheelchair." You said. Kevin shook his head a bit.

"I'm okay but toilet...."

"I will call for help. You wanna go now?"

"No, no. It's still okay now." You just nodded. Just then, the door opened. You and Kevin looked at the door. The doctor came in with a nurse.

"Ouh you're awake. I need to do some checkups on him." The doctor said to you. You nodded.

"I will wait outside, see you after this." You said to Kevin and Kevin nodded a bit. You got up and bowed politely to the doctor and nurse and went outside the ward. When you opened the door, you saw a figure walked away fast from the door, like running away. You looked at the back.

"Kiseop?" He stopped. You raised your brow and walked to him. "Ouh, true it's you. Why you're going away? You wanted to see Kevin?" You asked. Kiseop turned to you.

"No, just passed by." Kiseop said calmly. You looked at him.

"He's already awake...you should go and meet him." You said. Kiseop shook his head. You smiled.

"Aren't you guys best friend? Just go after the doctor was out. I will leave him with you. You guys need talks, maybe? I can tell you guys had a fight, right?" You questioned him. He looked up to you, you were smiling at him. Kiseop bit his lips. That smile...

Kiseop walked to you. You just raised your brow. "I'm envy him to have your smile." He whispered and walked passed you. He sat down on the chair outside the ward. You just looked at him. Then you stood at a place, waiting together with Kiseop.

"I will go in. Don't be like a guard there." Kiseop said. You turned to him and grinned.

"I'm going to the cafe first, grabbing breakfast. Have a nice long talk." You said cheerily and left. Kiseop just looked at your disappearing back.

'Do you really like Kevin?' Kiseop sighed. Deep inside, he was jealous.

 

Kiseop slowly opened the door. Kevin was changing the channel. "Where did you go? Took so long, the doctor already out for 15 minutes. I'm bored here, you" Kevin said. Kiseop just stood at the door, didn't reveal himself yet. He was doubting to step in. Kevin raised his brow and turned to the entrance when he didn't receive the reply.

"you?" Kevin called. But then, he smelt a familiar cologne. He stiffened.

"Ki..seop?" Kiseop blinked when Kevin called his name. He stepped forward and saw Kevin looking at him. Both were stunned, Kevin stunned that Kiseop came here while Kiseop stunned Kevin called him even he didn't show his face just yet.

"How..." / "Why..."

Both of them said in unison. Kevin blinked and talked first. "Why...I mean, it's a shock to see you visiting me." Kiseop looked at him. Kevin put on his poker face, with his signature smirk. Kiseop looked at him.

"Even so, after everything, still you're my friend." Kevin snickered. "Sorry, ex-friend. But well, I owed you one. Thanks for helping me, I will pay you later." Kiseop felt hurt, the tone from Kevin made him felt hurt.

"I'm helping as a friend."

"But we're ex-friend." Kevin said coldly and looked away. Kiseop bit his lips.

"Kevin, it should be me who hate you." Kevin snapped and turned back to Kiseop. His eyes widened.

"Mwoya? Why? Ouh, her?" Kiseop looked at Kevin.

"Kevin, I warned you not to play with her right?"

"What if I really like her?" Kevin retorted. Kiseop looked at him.

"I can't believe that. You never really like someone and ended playing with them." Kiseop said, his voice was rising. Kevin chuckled and stared at Kiseop.

"I have one." Kiseop looked at Kevin. Kevin's face softened and he turned to the window when his eyes filled with tears. "You. I love you with all my heart. Even from the beginning, I already like you. Before everything, Kiseop, before I'm making a dirty living by being a playboy and gold digger, I already love you. You're the only one that hold my heart." Kevin bit his lips and tried to hold his tears. He bravely turned to Kiseop. Kiseop saw the tears and stiffened.

"But what did you do to me? You leave me, Seop. You leave me because you like her. You throw my heart that only for you because of her, Lee Kiseop. You broke me, you ruined me. Yes, I know I'm a dirty guy that break the girls heart simpy and get them for money. But I'm sincere with you, I love you before I turned myself into a jerk. You know me already. But you still leave me." Kevin clenched his fist. Kiseop stiffened.

"Maybe this is the repercussion to me after I broke up so many hearts before. Fine, maybe it's my fault too." Kevin smiled foolishly and looked down. "Leave now, Kiseop. Don't ever come into my life again. Enough with all of this ." Kevin said lowly. His voice cracked as he was holding his tears. Kiseop looked at him.

"I'm sorry about that, Kevin. But you learn something from this, don't ever break someone heart. So, I'm asking you...don't play with girls heart anymore. Take care of her." Kiseop said and left. Kevin looked up when the door closed. His tears fell.

"Bastard...till the end, you didn't realized my true feeling and indeed still care about her. You're , Kiseop..." Kevin bit his lips and wiped his tears. But it kept falling and soon, he sobbed in the ward alone.

But Kevin wasn't alone. You were there...in the toilet. You saw Kiseop was in when you returned. Without they noticed, you were there and hiding in the toilet ever since Kevin stated they're ex-friend.

'So...it's true. Kevin and Kiseop...' You sighed. 'So it's like that...' You bit your lips to hear the sobs. Somehow, a part of you felt sad to hear that. You can understood Kevin's inner feeling. 'You love him that much, aren't you?'

 


A/N: New update! Hey Dolls. Just updating when I wanted to....heee, sorry for shabby things again.

See soon. COMMENTS ARE LOVED.