L’s answer…

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

L stopped answering the question. He only left 10 questions out of 100…and the question is about you. ‘This…how?’

L looked around. The other guys are still answering. L tried peek on the guy next to him.

‘They didn’t reach it yet. L.Joe? Dongjoon hyung?’ L looked up on his I-pad.

‘Bah! Hyung is on 85th and L.Joe only 73rd? He’s slow as usual. Huh, it’s mean only me had reach this far? Hm, a bit fast…’

(so arrogant!)

L smirked and turned to you. He looked without blinked.

‘Yah! Stop looking!’ L shook his head, he was remembering the past. His eyes explore the question again.

 

91. When she was born and where?

 

“This is easy.” L answered it correctly.

 

92. What is her favourite colour?

 

“As I know…” L smiled. He answered it by remembering his memories. Once, you were his everything. He knew everything about you.

 

93. What is her hobby?

 

L answered and answered while Dongjoon reached the 91st. ‘Oh, about her?’

Dongjoon answered it calmly. He has checked on you before this. He had his own motive to get closer to you.

(Wah! Dongjoon sound dangerous, isn’t it?)

L.Joe looked the current result. ‘Oh no! Hyung have reach 90 above…I must hurry!’

L.Joe silently in speed of lightining answered the question. You noticed there was someone answering the question. You shocked. ‘Myung…’

You looked at him. At the same time, L reached the 99th question. He puzzled with the question and looked up. Your eyes met his. For a while, he and you exchange looks. Then, he looked back to his I-pad. You also did the same.

‘He reached the question. What will be his answer?’ L typed something.

 

99. What is she regretting most in her life?

 

Dongjoon looked at you. What it is?

 

Dongjoon’s answer : Can’t attend her mother’s funeral

 

You saw Dongjoon’s answer. L didn’t send his answer. He still stopped there. You sighed.

‘That’s one of my regret but not the most. Sorry Dongjoon.’ L.Joe finally reached 99th question. He is the third person saw the question.

 

L.Joe’s answer : Her late mother funeral.

 

Again you sighed. ‘They remember our talk on that day. But sorry guys, it’s not true. There’s something else I didn’t tell you.’

Dongjoon and L.Joe was stopped at 100th question. They never knew the answer

 

100. What was her nickname that called by her classmate in her primary school?

 

You was waiting L answered the 99th question. Some other guy had reached the 91st but L still didn’t send the answer. You felt weird. Dongjoon and L.Joe looked at you at the same time.

you aa~, what’s the answer? You never tell me…’ L.Joe sighed. Dongjoon thought for a long time.

‘Marc didn’t check on this…ah! What it is?’ Dongjoon touched his chin. L took a deep breath and clicked the send button. It just his best answer. He can’t think any. He hoped that his answer correct.

(L didn’t know about your mother funeral because your mother died after he went to Japan.)