50 guys, no 1 is….

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You clicked at L’s answer.

 

L’s answer : Humiliate a boy in her primary school…

 

You gulped and looked at L seriously. He was looking at you. You smiled and nodded.

‘Malja, Myungsoo. Mianneyeo…’ Your lips moved the words without voice. L just stayed calm and didn’t respond. He looked at the last question.

“Nah! It’s only me know the answer.’

 

L’s answer : The famous glamorous snobbish princess

 

You bite your lips. It’s the correct one…

Your eyes became teary. He…he got 10 points for all questions about you.

‘Myungsoo…you still remember everything about me…’

L smiled and went to drink. Dongjoon and L.Joe was at the drink counter, they had finished already. Waiting for the other guys finishing them. They still have 20 minutes left.

“Woah, so fast.” L greeted them. They smiled.

“Until now, you got the 1st place, L with 98 points.” L smirked.

“Yah, it’s a bit pity for the prior knowledge. I had mistaken the question and the answer. I got two wrong there.” The result site was closed because there are 5 minutes left. The result will be announced after the time ends.

“Time’s up! Sorry for those didn’t go through all questions. You’re disqualified. And now, I will announce the lucky 50 guys that make it through the highest point. No 50 is…” Seungho announced one by one.

“So the top five…no 5 is Hoon.” Hoon smiled.

“Of course he got top 5. He’s smart.” Jiyoung said to Hyomin. Hyomin nodded.

“No 4 is L.Joe.” L.Joe smiled. I make it!

“Trying so hard eh?” L said arrogantly. L.Joe just smiled, he knew L well.

“The third is Dongjoon with 92 points.” Dongjoon smiled. Not so bad.

“The 2nd and 1st places have got the same point. So, we want them to beat again, to have the 1st winner. The 1st winner got immunity for being saved in the 20 guys list without going through next text, physical test. So, Jonghyun ssi, L ssi. Please come forward.”

L was a bit shocked. Jonghyun?

“Okay, the guys are here.” Jonghyun whispered to L.

“So, that is the real reason you want to exchange with me? To match with her…” L smirked. Jonghyun gathered his strength, not to be afraid of L. He wanted to win now. He wanted you!

(Oh! What’s this?)

“Okay, in my hand, there are 2 special questions and 1 special event about our princess. Who got the most right, he is the winner okay? Clear?” L and Jonghyun nodded. Seungho opened the first question.

“What is her primary school name?” Both of them raised hand.

“_________.” L and Jonghyun answered the same.

“Wow, how did you know?” Seungho asked Jonghyun.

“I’m in the same class and school for a year. In grade 5…” You looked at Jonghyun. You tried to remember his face. Ah!

“Jjongja prince…” Jonghyun smiled to you. L realized Jonghyun’s smiled.

‘That Jjongja…her crush…’ L became hot.

(OMG! Why it become like this eh?)

L looked at Jonghyun.

‘Why he didn’t realize before? But…Jonghyun didn’t recognize me. He afraid of me, so he didn’t know I am baboMyung?’

(Wahahaha, sorry to L’s fans for using babo as his nickname. Mianne!)

You turned to L. L was looking at you too.

‘Are you…’ L turned. You sighed. Jonghyun also one of the person that like to tease and humiliate L in the past.

(Hm? A bit weird? Before this, L is afraid of Jonghyun and hate him damn much, because Jonghyun had humiliate him and also because of you. And now Jonghyun is afraid of L. What a twist?)