Leaving

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You stayed silent on your seat. While chewing your thumb, the tears rolled down your cheek. Anxious, fear, everything is mixed up and created horrible imagination in your head. The operation light still on, didn't show any sign of the operation will call off. The other two guys where standing while leaning against the wall, the eyes didn't stop to stare at each other. One with apologetic looks while one will lost, hurt and angry looks. Another two men present there, your driver and grandfather.

"Sonnyeo, calm down. Don't chew your thumb anymore." He stepped to you and sat beside you. You looked up to him.

"Harabeoji...I'm scared." He smiled a bit.

"He will be fine. Relax." The guys looked at your direction. Even though filled with questions, the younger turned angrily to the other guy.

"It's all your fault, hyung!" Dongjoon looked down. L.Joe clenched his fist. You turned to L.Joe.

"L.Joe..."

"I never thought I will respect a monster like you. You're planning to kill her? I never imagined you're so evil like this, Dongjoon hyung!" L.Joe spat out the words. Dongjoon just looked down and stayed silent. The principal turned to Dongjoon.

"As the principal of the school, also you's guardian, I will file a report on you and expelled you from the school." Your grandfather stood and looked at Dongjoon coldly. Dongjoon bowed.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kang. Deeply sorry." You looked at your grandfather.

"Harabeoji..." He turned. "Can't you just let him go? I mean, no report to police." You said. He looked shock.

"Sonnyeo, he..."

"I still believe him a bit." Dongjoon looked up to you. L.Joe wanted to protest but you stopped him. "If we filed a report, his image will be tarnished. I knew he can change, at least I'm giving him a chance." You said.

"But you..." L.Joe tried to talk again but you shushed him, along with your grandfather.

"Harabeoji, the one we should blame is his family. I'm a little bit informed about his family...and you also know how his father worked." You said calmly. Your grandfather sighed.

"Okay. I just listen to you. Won't file a case but I want you to transfer away from this country. Attend other school in country, not Korea." He said. Dongjoon looked at him then you. He knelt down.

"Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Kang, you. Thank you." Dongjoon said. You just nodded and felt anxious again for the one who in the operation. L.

"I'm not forgiving you, hyung...I hope we won't see each other again." L.Joe said coldly and crossed his arm. Dongjoon nodded and mouthed a mumbling sorry but L.Joe pretended not to hear.

"I want to wait for L too...can I stay?"

"I don't say anything." You said. L.Joe looked sharply on Dongjoon. Dongjoon smiled to you and said thanks. After that, everyone fell into silence. Your tears already stopped but the mixed feeling still lingered and made you scare. Your grandfather stayed close with you and hugged you halfly. L.Joe just watched from the side, a bit shock to know the principal is actually your grandfather.

 

An hour later, the light went off. You stood up when the door opened. A man with white coat walked out, followed by a lady which a nurse. The doctor smiled a bit to them.

"How's he?" The principal asked. The doctor smiled.

"He's fine now. He loses a lot of blood and needs time to recover. The wound is stabbed deep inside, cut a bit his main blood vein. Gratefully, it didn't reach his heart, thanks to the bone. In all, he will be fine soon." You sighed in relief. L.Joe's face also loosened a bit while Dongjoon exhaled normally. The principal thanked the doctor and his face brightened a bit.

"You all can visit him after he is transferred to the ward." All of you nodded and the doctor left with the nurse.

"Just lucky L hyung is fine. Or else I won't able to forgive you for the rest of my life." L.Joe cracked out to Dongjoon. Dongjoon nodded.

"I'm truly sorry."

"Now, you know about L. And you may leave." The principal said. He nodded and bowed to them.

"I'm sorry again. Nothing much I can say, but I know my fault. I'm sorry, especially to you. Tell L that I'm sorry." He turned away and left. You looked away, while L.Joe didn't bother to see him leaving. The principal just sighed and turned back to you and L.Joe.

"Let's go to L." Both of you nodded and walked to the ward. L.Joe looked sad but he stayed silent. He began to hate Dongjoon but he also felt sad. He knew Dongjoon is leaving but he can't bring himself to forgive Dongjoon and hold him back because for him, Dongjoon deserved to leave. There's no more trio...

You exhaled softly. You felt relief as L is fine, but Dongjoon's leaving, you felt bad a bit. But you felt that's the right way. You can't let him stay around. You did believe him a bit but you scared him more. At least, you prayed that he will change and have a better life. 'Hope his family is treated him fine...'

 


A/N: Hey, just a simple update. And well yeah, just like that. I told you I want to finish fast. But I can't bring myself to write long on this chapter...so...see soon.

Annyeong~