The new teacher

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

"Class, you guys have a new teacher today. He's from Japan. So, don't doubt on his qualification to teach you okay?" The teacher said after her period ended. All of them laughed.

"Ayy, sonsaengnim. We don't say anything tho." Dongjoon said.

The teacher smiled. "Who knows? But I know my students are warm and nice right?"

The so-called special class cheered. The teacher laughed.

"Okay, okay. You can come in, Kim sonsaengnim."

A guy entered. L.Joe and Dongjoon looked at him.

"He looked young, right L.Joe?" Dongjoon whispered to L.Joe. L.Joe nodded.

"How about you hyung? What do you think?" L looked up.

His blood rushed along his body and his heart beat fast. He didn't know why but his body reflexed on its own when his eyes met the new teacher.

"L hyung?" L.Joe nudged L's arm.

"Introduce yourself." The teacher said. The guy nodded and flashed a smile.

"Annyeonghaseyeo, Kim Sunggyu imnida. Hope we can create a great memory together." He bowed a bit.

L stunned to hear the name. Somehow, he found that name was so familiar.

L.Joe turned to Dongjoon. Dongjoon shrugged his shoulder.

The special class whispered about him.

"He looks nice."

"Smart one."

"So young."

"He's from Japan."

"Okay class, stop gossiping, you're worst than the girls." They laughed.

"Teacher, can we ask question to him?" The teacher looked at the new teacher.

"I'm sorry, even though they're the special class, sometime they're kids. Maybe because they mixed with the younger groups who jumped the grade by taking an examination."

"Sonsaengnim~" Minhyuk cooed. The teacher chuckled.

"I'm just kidding. You can conduct the class right? I left this period for you guys know him better. Bye." The teacher went out.

"I'm open to any questions." Sunggyu said suddenly.

"You're Japanese?"

"No, I'm Korean. I moved to Japan after my adopted parents moved there."

"Why you looked so young?"

"I graduated earlier. Actually I just two year apart from those in Year 3 this year."

All of them shocked.

"Bo?"

"Yup, my school life is a bit messed up but I managed to strive in college and here, will be teaching you."

"Huh?'

"Haha, just kidding, I'm here as a practical teacher, which I'm still a college student. I'm not graduated yet."

Dongjoon found this new teacher is interesting. He started to in.

"Tell us more."

Sunggyu turned to Dongjoon.

"Okay, I need to repeat my third year in my highschool because I failed a subject. But it only for two month because they actually messed my name with another student. So, as an apologize, the school helped me to get through into a college and some things happened here and there, let's called in a miracle. I made up to be in the Senior Year this year and will be graduated after I finished my practical here."

"Is that clear?" Sunggyu asked the class. They just nodded.

"Kim sonsaengnim." L.Joe raised his hand.

"Yes?"

"What the subject you gonna teach us?"

Sunggyu smiled. "Oh yeah, I don't tell you guys yet. I'm teaching Math."

"Mr. Kim." Sunggyu turned to the one called him so formally. L.

"Yes, student."

"Do we ever met before?" Sunggyu smiled a bit. L's body reflexed again. That smile...why I feel this way?

Soon, it turned into a small smirk. Only L noticed that.

"I don't know, what's your name, student?" Sunggyu asked with a meaningful smile.

L glared at him, tried to hide his nervous and fear. He didn't know why but those eyes made him feel something inside.

"Lee Sungmo."

Sunggyu smiled a bit. "Do you have brother?"

L gulped. He took a breath.

"Yes."

"Who is he?"

"Lee Sungyeol."

Sunggyu smirked and then widened his eyes. "Oh! I remember that name."

L looked at him. "Sungyeol is one of the students in my repeated class."

A memory struck L's mind.

 

“Hey, how’s your new school?” Sungyeol chuckled.

“It’s okay, I got some new friends today.”

“Really? Haha, that’s really you. I bet girlfriends?” Sungmo smiled sheepishly.

Sungyeol grinned. “Most of it, yes. But I met two Korean guys also. His name is Kim Sunggyu and his best friend, Nam Woohyun. Those two are really funny even though Sunggyu looked serious all the time.”

 

"Yes, he once mentioned about you. That's why your name is so familiar to me." L said.

Sunggyu smiled. "Oh yeah, where's he? After a week I know him, then I never saw him. I thought he's transferred?"

"Ani, he died." All of the students turned to all. They never knew anything about L. Except Dongjoon.

Dongjoon knew L since he was young. He also knew L's brother, Sungyeol. He knew everything about L's past life, except about his love life.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Sunggyu looked sad.

L just shrugged shoulder. Then, another student asked question to Sunggyu when L kept quiet.

L.Joe turned to L.

"Hyung, are you okay?" L just nodded without looking at L.Joe.

L.Joe also clueless about L's past life. He just knew L last year, which when he entered this class. Then, their classmates started to call them the trio as he closed to Dongjoon. Dongjoon dragged L with him. So basically he closed to those two close friends.

The others started called they the trio when the ranking of the rich boy, made up by the RC was known by all. The other reason is three of them never compete to become a boyfriend to the girls.

It just because of L.Joe's phobia.

L asked the principal to exclude L.Joe from the ethics class once it was annouced as the essential class to be attend. The class was personally suggested by the principal as the new rule after the girls class formed.

Thanks to Dongjoon's ability in talking, the principal at last agreed to exclude three of them regarding to L.Joe's phobia. He also gave the trio a permission to do anything that not against the rule.

That's why the trio have some power on the others student. The students respected them as most of their parents relied on the trio's empire. They really don't want to mess up with the trio especially L, the cold-hearted guy.

According to the news spread around the school, L once ruined a company down to zero when the son of the owner harassed him with harsh words. After that, there were gossips saying that L is heartless and can do anything who messed up with him.

Dongjoon also caught in similar gossip when he humiliate a student who pissed him off accidentally. Even though he is known as the pure guy, but his temper is unpredictable.

Since then, they are afraid to the trio. They afraid if they accidentally made L or the trio mad, they will receive the same fate as the said students.

Most of the students are afraid to heartless L, then unpredictable Dongjoon but they can relax around the nice maknae, L.Joe.

But gossip is just a gossip. There is the unexpected truth lying behind L's heartless expression and Dongjoon's pure character which even the kind L.Joe didn't know that...

 


A/N: Ouh yeah, what is this? I'm revealing the mystery guy! Kim Sunggyu is here! Why he still use Kim?

Hum, will be known very soon... Ouh yeah, I included a bit of the trio past... So is it clear or not my Dolls?

And there, the last sentences is cliffy~ That will be revealed soon also~ Hahah~ Just wait for the next update my pretty Dolls!

Comments are Loved and Votes are Appreciated!

^^ Kamsahamnida!