Thank you

The Most Wanted Boyfriend [editing]

You parked your bicycle when you’re already there. You gasped when a hand grabbed your wrist.

you aa~.”

You snorted when you heard that voice. He’s really going overboard.

“What do you want now, Kim Jonghyun?!”

“Don’t be like this, you. I really wanna start over with you.” Jonghyun said.

“Let my hand go.” Jonghyun slowly let it go. You turned to him.

“What now Jjong? Didn’t I say I get enough of you now? I want you to stop bothering me.”

“I can’t, you. You’re my first, last and forever love. I can’t forget you a bit. Never, you.”

You smirked. “Stop that, Jjong. We’re late. If teacher sees us, we’re done.”

Jonghyun looked around. “Please, you. Forgive me and give me a chance.”

“I forgive you already, Jjong. But forget that, I can’t do it. Giving you a chance? I don’t think I can.” You said.

“But at least…please turn up on my date you aa.” You looked at him. His eyes showed he was hoping.

“I can’t promise that.” Jonghyun smiled a bit.

“You will come. Thank you, you.” Jonghyun smiled and bowed.

You sighed. Why I’m so soft-hearted? Maybe, it’s him…yeah…

“I will be going now. Gomawo, you.” He smiled and walked away.

You also walked to your class.

you.”

“Kevin?” You shocked when you turned. He was smiling.

“How you get in this area?”

He smiled. “It’s a secret.”

You pouted. He chuckled.

“Mm, I saw that guy just now, with you.” You nodded.

“Is he doing something?” You shook your head.

“He just asks me to turn up on his date.”

“And your answer? Don’t tell me it’s a yes.” You bit your lips and nodded. He widened his eyes.

“Yah! Why you’re so soft-hearted?” You lowered your head. Kevin sighed.

“That’s why I said you’re so kind. It’s hard to believe you’re a before.” You looked up to him. He plastered a smile.

“You can do whatever you want, you. It’s your life, but please don’t hurt yourself.”

You nodded. “I know, gomawo Kevin.”

Kevin smiled. “Okay, meet you at the café on recess time. Bye!”

You nodded and waved. “Gonna meet you then, bye.”

He walked away. You continued walking to your class which opposite direction to Kevin’s.

 


 

A/N: Oh, no! Writer block! I’m in the middle of it for this story… Just dunno what happening to my system… Maybe I’m in examination mode? Maybe…

Dolls! Hope you will wait for more… Let me finish my exam and get back here with light-headed system~ Okay? Gildarige!

See soon, dolls!